hardships

The rookie group finally debuted with their first song "No More Dreams". They did not receive much recognition but they were so much happy to debut. It was a new beginning to bring light to their life. The group already planned so many things to do and release their music more.

"Our mv just hit 1000 views on YouTube" They all happily jumped and hugged each other.

"Bangtan I will promise you, we will be a big thing one day and very soon" Namjoon cried.

One year passed and the group was passionate and always energetic toward making their music.

It was now time for their 2nd album in 2014. The members were excited to release the album.

"I hope the album becomes a big hit," Jungkook said.

"I hope too," she said.

They released their 2nd album Dark and Wild. It became very popular in Korea and their song "War of Hormones" became a big hit.

"Wow, I never thought that our mv would hit more than 10000 views on YouTube! I am so Happy" jungkook said.

"Me too like we never imagined it. I'm sure upcoming songs will become very hit."

They continue to release their songs. Some of them were not even recognized and only a couple of them became a little famous. But they never lost their enthusiasm and love for music. Who would tell them that they will become so popular that they would be even nominated for a Grammy's (scammy's) twice?

It was the year 2015. The company was not able to manage their expenses anymore as the group did not become hit compared to their expectations.

"Bangtan I hope you will try to understand us... We are not able to manage all the things. It is our last album. After that, we will disband."

"W-what do you mean disband? Huh? I left my parents in Busan for this company and you are saying disbanding is the solution? Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears.

"J-jungkook calm down.. we are talking right". She kept her hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook held her hands.

"You are not understanding me... He is t-telling us to d-disband" Jungkook trembled while saying.

Before she could say anything.. jungkook ran from there.

"We need to be behind h-him-" band pd nim exclaimed.

"No, let him be alone for some time. He will be alright don't worry." She said and all of them nodded.

It has been two hours.

"I need to find him now," she said worriedly

She searched for him all over but not even a single trace of him were to be found.

"Jungkook where are you?" she bit her lower lip while bad thoughts were over her head.

She went to check on the terrace and she found him there sitting on the bench while his face was covered by his hands. She went and sat beside him.

"Jungkook-ah?"

Jungkook removed his hands from his face and looked at her. She noticed that his eyes were puffed already.

"You cried a lot... Didn't you?"

He couldn't help but he pressed his body on her and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back while rubbing her hands on his back.

Jungkook lamented, "I cannot believe they are doing this to us. After all the hard work we put into our music, they want to disband us."

"I know it is difficult, but we cannot allow this to break us. We have come so far, and we can still achieve much more," she said, attempting to comfort him.

"It is just that I left everything behind for this, and I do not know what I will do if we disband," Jungkook said, still sobbing.

"We will figure it out together. We are a team, and we have always been there for each other. We will get through this as well," she said, gently rubbing his back.

Jungkook looked up at her with tear-filled eyes, "Thank you for always being there for me."

"Of course, I will always be here for you, no matter what happens," she said with a smile.

"I cannot imagine a life without music," Jungkook admitted, wiping away his tears.

"I understand, but music will always be a part of our lives, no matter what happens. Who knows, maybe this is not the end for us. Perhaps it is the beginning of something even better," she said, looking at him with hope in her eyes.

Jungkook smiled slightly, "You always know how to make me feel better."

"That is because I care about you, and I believe in you. We will get through this together," she said, hugging him tightly.

Jungkook hugged her back, feeling grateful to have someone like her in his life. He knew that regardless of what happened, she would always be there for him, and that gave him hope for the future.

"I-i lik- he wanted to say but stopped. Maybe not the right time to say all this.

"Hm?"

"Nothing" he lamented.

"Let's go now, we need to record the album." She expressed.

"I love you like a love song baby, and I keep hitting repeat"
"Music to my heart that's what you are.. and the song goes on and on."