confusion

*flashback*

Jungkook woke up in the morning. He remembered last night when he confessed his love to Y/n.

"How can I face her now? I am so shy." Jungkook said covering his face with his hand and kicking in the air.

"Alright alright let's go and meet her now," he said and quickly rushed to meet her.

He searched her and found her in the kitchen helping Jin Hyung in the kitchen. Jungkook smiled and went there and sat on the shelf of the kitchen near y/n.

"Good morning hyung" jungkook said to jin.

"Good morning jungkook"

"Good morning baby" he whispered to y/n.

"What?" She asked shocked.

"Oh! it is a new name that I have given you I will call you by this name only from now on!" Jungkook whispered and smiled.

"What are you talking about I don't understand?" she said.

"why are you acting like that- oh I understand Jin Hyung is here... But we need to tell him also right?" Jungkook said.

"What do we need to tell Jin Hyung and what do you mean that I am acting like that?" She was confused.

"You don't remember last night when we drove and you were texting a guy Mingyu?" He said.

"Mr Jeon Jungkook we went nowhere last night and second who the hell is Mingyu? She asked.

"What?"

"Oh I now remember last night you were practicing till 2:00 a.m. and you pushed yourself so much into work that you fainted." She said.

"Taehyung oppa and yoongi oppa Carried you to your room last night" she included.

"Ah yes you were also murmuring something while sleeping," Jin said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Jungkook questions.

"No we are not" Jin and y/n said.

"So all of that it was all a dream?" Jungkook thought to himself and now was lost in his thoughts.

Y/n snapped her fingers and Jungkook flinched.

"I'm so sorry for the confusion," Jungkook said and left.

"What's wrong with him? And the baby?" She thought to himself.

Jungkook went inside his room. "That was all a dream? Everything seems so realistic and perfect" Jungkook threw his body on the bed and covered his face with his hands.

"Everything was so embarrassing" Jungkook cried.

"Jungkook?" Tae said as he entered Jungkook's room.

Jungkook quickly got up and fixed himself.

"Y-yes Hyung?"

"Actually when you fainted yesterday... I heard you sleep-talking."

Jungkook remained silent.

"You like her a lot don't you?"

"No, I don't like her."

"..."

"I love her".

"Why don't you tell her then," Tae said.

Jungkook sighed, "What do I tell her? I confessed my love to her last night in my dream, but it was all just a dream."

Taehyung patted his back, "Just be honest with her. You never know, she might feel the same way."

"But what if she d-doesn't and what if she l-leaves me?" Jungkook asked, his voice trembling.

"Then at least you tried. You can't keep your feelings bottled up forever," Tae said.

Jungkook nodded, "You're right. I'll talk to her."

The grinned, "That's the spirit! I'm rooting for you, man."

Jungkook smiled back, feeling grateful for his friend's support. "Thanks, hyung. I appreciate it."

"Anytime, bro," Tae said, giving him a thumbs-up before leaving the room.

Jungkook took a deep breath, feeling determined to tell Y/n how he felt. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he couldn't keep pretending anymore. It was time to face his fears and confess his love to her, for real this time.

"Maybe you don't understand what I'm going through.   It's only me
What you got to lose?"

   It's only meWhat you got to lose?"