Chapter 19 Magic in My Bones

3rd POV

The Rust Bucket drove down the Las Vegas rode. Y/n was looking out of the window, "I feel like I'm forgetting something..." He murmured.

"Maybe you're having trouble remembering in your old age." Gwen said snarkly.

"Shut up." Y/n said, "But really, I feel like I'm forgetting something. Something important."

He looked around the Rust Bucket, "Is everyone here?"

"Duh, of course we're all here." Ben said.

"I feel like we're missing someone." Y/n scratched his head.

"Maybe you finally lost your mind?" Ben snickered.

"Grandpa, did we have someone else here?" Gwen asked.

"No, I don't think so." Grandpa Max said.

Y/n looked at them like they were crazy.

"Maybe switch your brain on and off." Ben joked.

Y/n looked out the window, looking confused.

"Well, hope it wasn't something important." Grandpa Max said.

Y/n froze, "Grandpa, say that again."

"Uh... hope it wasn't something important?" Grandpa Max repeated.

Y/n racked his brain, "Hope....hope... Why does that sound so familiar." Y/n said.

"Maybe all those movies finally fried your brain." Ben said as he pulled out the deck of cards he found and tried to make a tower but they kept falling down, "Stupid magic cards."

"Magic cards... Hope.... Magic Hope... Hope! Stop the car!!" Y/n shouted.

The Rust Bucket swerved and stopped in the middle of the road. The Tennysons all looked at Y/n who raving like a lunatic, "Hope! We forgot Hope!"

"Uh... who?" Ben asked.

"Hope! You know, uses magic, pew pew magic laser. You know, that Hope!"

They all just stared at him like he was crazy, "Y/n, are you feeling all right?" Grandpa Max asked.

"Yes! You're the ones acting weird!" Y/n said.

They all looked at each other. They slowly began walking towards him.

"Wait, I know this! You all think I've gone crazy!" Y/n said.

"Don't worry Y/n. We just want to help." Grandpa Max said in a soothing voice.

"I don't need help! Hope is probably the one in trouble!" Y/n said as he backed away from them.

"Suuure. This Hope you're talking about definitely exists." Ben said.

"I don't have time for this." Y/n said as he activated his watch and transformed into Sub-Zero before flying out of the Rust Bucket.

The Tennysons watched him go, "Yup, definitely gone crazy." Gwen said.

——————-

Y/n walked down the streets of Los Vegas, wondering where his friend could be.

"Where did you go Hope?" He asked aloud as he wandered around the city.

After about a hour of searching, Y/n just stood alone looking lost.

He sat down on a nearby bench and began to think over the situation; Hope was missing, for some reason he and his family had forgotten Hope ever existing at all, and now he had no idea where Hope was or how to find her.