Chapter 9 Do You Believe in Magic

(Yeah, I skipped Zombozo's episode. Don't worry. He'll be back.... Eventually)

3rd POV

"And behind this impenetrable glass is the recently discovered, and only known existing copy of the Archamada Book of Spells

"And behind this impenetrable glass is the recently discovered, and only known existing copy of the Archamada Book of Spells." 

The Tennyson family were taking a stop in New Orleans and were currently at a guided museum tour.

"It contains ancient witchcraft and rituals from the later sixteen hundreds." Gwen and tour guide said at the same time.

The old tour guide gave Gwen a dirty look, "Maybe you should work here, dear." She said coldly and led the group to the next exhibit.

Ben walked up to his cousin, "Don'y let mummy face get to you, she's probably older than that spellbook." He said and pretended to go all stiff like a corpse, making Gwen laugh.

Y/n was staring at the book in the glass case and looking around.

"What's the matter Y/n?" Grandpa Max asked him.

"This is a magic spellbook. Something bad happens whenever magic is involved." Y/n said.

"Are you still paranoid about that crazy witch lady you met in New York?" Ben asked.

"Mostly, yeah." Y/n nodded.

"Are you still on about that? Give it a break already." Gwen scoffed.

"I keep telling you she's real!" Y/n said, making Gwen just roll her eyes.

Suddenly, there was a low rumble and everything in the room lifted up into the air

Suddenly, there was a low rumble and everything in the room lifted up into the air. A puff of red smoke soared through the window above and then materialized into a gaunt, pale man with tattoos on his face that made him resemble a skeleton and a girl with flowing silver hair and purple eyes.

"Ha! I told you she was real!!" Y/n shouted.

Charmcaster looked up at him and her face immediately darkened into a scowl, "You again..."

"Hey." Y/n said casually as he floated in the air.

The man looked up at Y/n, "Is this the child you told me about Charmcaster."