Chapter Sixteen

I've experienced some embarrassing things in my life. One time I was taking the bus from school, it was my first time and when the bus came to a stop, I landed on a poor lady's lap and I felt so bad. Another time, Rosa turned sixteen and we had a huge party for her. She had lots of friends over from school and my dumbass fell in the pool with a white dress on, I came out and everything was see-through.

However, today? Today I experienced the most embarrassing moment in my entire life.

I was sitting in bed, just browsing the internet when a thought popped in my head.

I wonder how Alexio looks like in his videos.

So, I went down a rabbit hole and broke my long lasting vow to never watch porn. I had to slam my old laptop shut when I saw certain thumbnails out of my own internal embarrassment. There were women with dildo machines? Robots? What in the world were people into?

I slowly opened my laptop again and a woman had three toys inside her. Each hole.

I slammed my laptop shut once again.

After a couple of minutes trying to build up the courage again, I searched Alexio's name. There was a thumbnail with him in it wearing a doctor's coat and a nurse was bent over in front of him. Something surged up in my chest and I clicked the video, glaring at the screen. I closed out the pop-ups and skipped the ad before the video.

The video started out with Alexio reading reports of his patient to the nurse and she looked at him like he was a meal. He asked what she wanted to have for lunch and my goodness, the acting was horrible. I mean, Alexio was fine but the stuff he was saying? How could they get through this without laughing?

"I'm really craving something I can suck on, Doctor," the nurse said sexily. "A nice big lollipop."

"I got something big you can suck on." Alexio smirked.

I gagged at the delivery.

And just then, Alexio barged into my room. "Historia, guess what?!"

"What?!" I slammed my laptop shut.

He blinked and closed my door. "What were you looking at?"

I hugged my laptop to my chest. "Nothing!"

Alexio took a step closer and tilted his head. "...Let me see."

"No!"

He laughed and jumped me on my bed, tickling my sides.

"No! No! No tickles!" I laughed through my screams.

He snatched my laptop away, my very old laptop that doesn't know how to go to sleep when it was closed. Alexio opened it up and the video was still playing. He was gripping the woman's hair and fucking her mouth viciously.

Alexio's eyes went wide and I snatched my pillow, hiding my face. "Don't look at me!"

I heard him stop the video and close my laptop. "...How much did you watch?"

"Just that! The sex didn't even start yet!"

"Good." He yanked the pillow away, straddling me to ensure my impending doom. "Why were you looking at my porn?"

"No reason!" My face was extremely hot by now. My heart wanted out of my chest. God, if I still have a chance in Heaven, please take me now.

Alexio stared at me. He asked again.

"I just... I wanted to...I just wanted to see what you were like in those videos?"

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I'm so stupid!