Chapter Nine

HISTORIA

After spending the rest of the day with Rosa and Alexio, we decided to start packing for Russia... But of course I left it for the last minute.

And no matter how much I tried to focus, I couldn't keep my mind off Alexio.

My body craved his touch like how a succubus craved sex. My legs still shook at the memory of him licking me and I couldn't help but wonder why I didn't just do this the night he kissed me last year. Things would've been so much better.

Sighing, I folded a dress and placed it in my maleta (suitcase). Would he stop doing porn if I decided to do that? Would we be, I don't know...together by now?

A knock on the door thankfully made those thoughts fly away. Alexio poked his head in. "Hey, need help?"

Yes, I need you to help me take my clothes off.

I gave him a nod, smiling. "Sure."

He walked inside and locked the door before hugging me from the back. My heart started to race again, feeling like it was high on drugs but the drug was Alexio.

"Need help with what?" he whispered, kissing my neck, hands sliding up my shirt.

I moaned softly, biting my bottom lip. "If we do this now, I won't finish packing."

He gave my breasts a squeeze and I practically melted against him. "Do you know how much I want you right now?" he asked.

"Just as much as I want you?"

He chuckled, giving my nipples some soft pinches as he kissed the other side of my neck. "You can't stop thinking about me either, huh?"

"No," I shivered. "You're addicting... But I really need to finish packing, Alexio."

He pouted against my neck and gave my breasts a final squeeze before sliding his hands away. "Later?"

"Later." I nodded, looking up at him with a smile.

He grabbed my panties and began folding them. I rolled my eyes playfully at the dumb smile on his face.

"You liked it?" he asked. "When I ate you out?"

"My reaction wasn't enough for you?" I teased, winking at him. "Yes, I loved it a lot."

I crawled on the bed, arching my back a bit to tease him some more as I grabbed a shirt across the bed.

Alexio gave my ass a hard spank and I yelped. "Hey!"

He remained quiet and started tickling my sides, making me fall on my back. My squeals and giggles filled the room.

"St–Stop!" I whispered, trying not to scream with laughter. "Rosa will wake up!"

He grinned, stopping. "Your ass was right there, I had to spank it."

"I know, I did that on purpose," I giggled.

Alexio chuckled and leaned down, kissing my neck. "I like kissing you."

"I can tell." Wrapping my arms around his neck, I sighed. "I can also tell it's late and I'm barely done."

"Just stuff it all in."

"And leave everything wrinkled up?"

He laughed. "Yet another thing that went over your head." He pulled back and continued folding my clothes. "I can't wait for you to meet my parents."

"Why?" I sat up, crossing my legs.

"Because I want..." He blushed, shrugging as he continued to fold. "I just know they'll like you."

"Do they care that I'm a pornstar's sister?" I folded the rest of my undies.

He shook his head. "Just...Try not to bring that up. My parents are still disappointed about my career choice."

"You and I both," I sighed. "I also woke up this morning with a bajillion phone calls from my parents... Rosa didn't get any."

"Did you call them back?"

"Hell no," I laughed. "They can suffer for a bit."

Alexio sat down as he did my clothes. "A bit? So you'll speak to them again?"

"Maybe." I shrugged. "I don't know, probably in a year."

I don't see myself not talking to my parents forever. I have to speak to them at least once in my life again, but I will never forgive them for what they did to us, to Rosa. I finished folding my skirts as I asked Alexio how we were going to get Rosa with Mikhail.

"That's... Not gonna lie, that's going to be very difficult," he sighed. "Mikhail is nice, he thinks Rosa is cool, but he would never date a pornstar."

"I understand."

Alexio clenched his jaw. "...Let's just first do whatever we can to get them alone together, see if that works."

"Gotcha," I yawned. "What time is it?"

"It's two in the morning," he chuckled. "Why are you up this late?"

"Because you like staying up late and I wanna spend time with you."

Alexio's cheeks turned rosy again. He finished my shirts and tossed in the socks I finished before closing my maleta (suitcase).

"So you said you were on vacation. How are you going to do your porn while we're in Russia?" I asked.

He cleared his throat. "I have my ways." He winked at me. "I won't be on vacation after your birthday. That was a little lie."

"Tell me your ways," I giggled.

"It's simple, really." Alexio shrugged, putting my maleta on the floor. "Just simple masturbating videos. Lots of people eat that shit up."

Scooting over, I laid my head on his lap. He played with my curls. "Has anyone ever recognized you where you least expected it?" I asked.

He nodded, chuckling again. "Sometimes when I order from McDonald's in the drive-through, women can recognize me from my voice alone."

"Wow, creepy much?" I joked. "What about Rosa?"

"Oh, people could recognize her from miles away," he laughed, fingers still in my hair. His blue eyes gazed into mine. "Historia..."

"Hm?"

Alexio swallowed, stroking my hair gently. He sighed, leaning down and kissing me. "Nothing, forget it," he whispered.

"Are you sure? Is this another surprise question like before?" I giggled.

"No, I promise." He kissed me again and again...

"Why do you keep kissing me?" I giggled against his lips.

"...Like I said, I love kissing you."

Cupping his face, I gazed into his eyes back. My heart skipped a beat as I pulled him down, kissing him more. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Stay with me here tonight," I whispered.

Alexio smiled. "Was already planning on it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Note

Stay tuned for the trip to Russia! Are you excited to meet Alexio's parents? His mom was never in the original, but she will be in here. 👀

See you all next week! Thank you for reading!

- Sin