1.61-1.70

"Xiao Qi, take the card."

  Xiao Qi was his name in the orphanage.

  Lin Yixing held the bank card, his white fingertips trembling, as if he had exhausted all his strength.

  He sat motionless on the sofa for a long time. When he stood up, his face was pale and his eyes were empty.

  The young man's figure was lonely and lonely. Lin Yixing walked upstairs with stiff limbs, like a puppet controlled by thin strings in a shadow play, or a walking corpse.

  When Lin Yixing went up to the second floor, he wanted to open Lin Shen's door, but it was locked.

  The door that had always been unlocked for nine years now coldly isolated Lin Yixing on the corridor.

  Turning around mechanically, Lin Yixing opened the door to his room and walked in with his feet floating like a ghost.

  He placed the diary at the bottom of the suitcase, then covered the two sets of clothes he had packed on top, and placed a small box inside.

  In the box were Lin Shen's little teeth, a piece of chocolate given to him by Lin Shen that had expired long ago, a handful of Lin Shen's hair, and the red scarf Lin Shen wore in elementary school... It

  was really messy and inexplicable things.

  It even makes people laugh.

  What a stupid pervert.

  Lin Yixing quietly walked out of the villa alone with his light suitcase and took a taxi on the roadside.

  Then, he left the home that had adopted him for many years.

  For the next few days, he lived mechanically and numbly. Get up, eat, go to class, eat, sleep...

  After a few days, dense, bone-gnawing longings caught up with him.

  He was like a drug addict for many years. After leaving the drug called 'Lin Shen', his whole body was sore and limp, without any vitality.

  Like a man about to drown in water, he tried to struggle, but in vain. There was nothing to keep him afloat.

  Except death.

  His bloated body would surface.

  One day it drifted ashore and the body was exposed to the sun on the shore. The air was filled with a disgusting stench, mosquitoes and flies were buzzing noisily, and squirming corpse insects crawled out of the rotten corpses...

  died, rotted, and disappeared completely.

  And from beginning to end, no one cared about the whole process.

  Deep...

  deep...

  Lin Yixing woke up from a dream. In the dream, his body was lying on the beach. Lin Shen walked over with an indifferent expression, seeming to be muttering, "How disgusting..."

  He hurriedly packed up. After a moment, he put on a black peaked cap and rushed to Lin Shen's school.

  He followed Lin Shen secretly, watching him play with his classmates and still smiling wantonly. He felt that his empty heart was finally full again, and the blood in his body began to flow back, as if he had come back to life.

  But after a while, the feeling of fulfillment disappeared and was replaced by a complex emotion.

  This man had said over and over again that he would never let go of him.