1.9

Lin Yixing's face turned dark, and he wanted to push the 'bear' away.

  But Lin Shen hugged him tighter, and the expression on his face was not to mention very satisfied. There was only one word on his face: cool.

  Who doesn’t want to hug ice cubes while sleeping in the summer?

  Among them was a young writer who coded words late at night, so enthusiastic that he doubted his life.

  Lin Yixing no longer pushed him away, but looked coldly at his face close at hand.

  Light pink lips, straight nose, long and thick eyelashes, fair skin... However, all of these are not as good as those eyes.

  When those eyes opened, it was the sky full of stars in the summer night, as bright as a painting.

  Lin Yixing's eyes moved to Lin Shen's ears again. It was the first time he took a serious look at these ears at close range, so he noticed that these ears were slightly pointed at the top, like elves.

  Because of the hot weather, his ears were light pink, like cherry blossoms, and looked a bit...indescribably cute.

  Lin Yixing looked at Lin Shen with cold and stiff eyes, like the rays of a medical machine penetrating the body. He penetrated Lin Shen fiercely with his eyes, and he was infected with a strange heat.

  He stretched out his hand and stopped at Lin Shen's neck.

  He has killed many creatures. When he was angry and bored, he would hit them with rocks like a madman. When he was happy, he would slowly cut them with a knife. Sometimes, when he was neither sad nor happy, he would burn the corpse with a lighter and watch. The corpse turned into black charred matter.

  There is pleasure in destruction.

  Whether it is self-destruction or destruction of others, when something is lost or even disappears from his hands, that kind of psychological pleasure is the only freshness in his boring and numb life.

  Lin Yiqing couldn't help but swallowed his saliva, his brain became extra active due to excitement, and he could even hear his own heartbeat.

  His hands on Lin Shen's throat tightened slightly.

  His eyes were stained with a strange and coquettish red, as if they were bloodshot, making people instinctively afraid.

  Just as his hands were working harder and harder, Lin Shen frowned because of the pain and opened his mouth slightly because of difficulty breathing.

  Lin Yixing looked at the closed eyes under his eyebrows and thought of those bright eyes in the daytime.

  It was destroyed like this, and the eyes could never be opened again.

  Even if you dig it out, it won't light up.

  He looked at Lin Shen's slightly opened mouth and did something very shocking.

  The eleven-year-old Lin Yixing was so shocked that he himself could not understand why he did this and what he did for a living?

  Lin Yixing leaned down, tremblingly, and covered Lin Shen's mouth with his slightly cold lips.

  He seemed to be kissing a sacred statue, so pious that he seemed to have devoted all his soul to it, like a slave to his faith.

  Finally, he let go of Lin Shen's neck and lay on the bed, panting.

  In the following years, it took him half of his youth to finally understand that his love for Lin Shen, that deep, strong love that seemed to be able to burn everything, had already existed in this hot night. took shape.

  When Lin Shen woke up the next day, the hair on his head was shaggy. He sat on the bed with his eyes squinted and a sullen look on his face.

  Don't mess with people who get angry when they wake up.

  What saliva? You idiot, the system is really ugly!

  It's a bit cool, isn't it? It's obviously called body fluid.

  Lin Shen was immersed in the half-dream world and didn't realize anything was wrong. He just sat motionless on the bed, with his furry head on his head, legs crossed, a look on his face and his eyelids twitching.

  Five minutes later, he closed his eyes with satisfaction, fell down on the bed with a bang, and fell asleep again.

  001 System: In that case, why did you wake up in the first place...

  Lin Yixing sat on the edge of the bed and watched all this with cold eyes.

  Lin Shen... is so stupid.