1.8

Lin Yixing nodded gently.

  Lin Shen withdrew his hand and threw the remaining half of the chocolate into his mouth.

  He lay down on the soft big bed in a breath, with sweet chocolate in his mouth, and a... very happy look on his face.

  That kind of lazy, contented look, filled with warm happiness, with eyes as soft as water flowing.

  Lin Yixing was almost stunned, almost obsessed.

  "Brother." Lin Shen turned to look at him with a smirk on his face, "Is the chocolate slippery?"

  Lin Yixing, a man of few words, pursed his lips tightly and nodded again.

  "When you grow up, kissing a woman will taste like this, sweet, soft and smooth."

  Although he has never kissed a woman, isn't that what is written in pornographic novels?

  "So, the world is still very beautiful, with sweet chocolates, beautiful women... Of course, you have a brother like me."

  Lin Shen approached Lin Yixing with a warm aura. His smile was bright and dazzling, like the sun in spring, warm and warm.

  "So, Lin Yixing, you have to cherish yourself."

  Lin Yixing looked at him without blinking. This face so close at hand was fair and delicate, with tiny down visible to the naked eye...so beautiful that he wanted to touch it with his own hands. destroy.

  "Brother, can I touch you?"

  Because of the lessons learned from the last time, Lin Shen gave up his rough treatment this time and chose gentleness.

  Sometimes, gentleness is more comfortable than roughness.

  Seeing that Lin Yixing didn't resist, Lin Shen boldly stretched out his little paw and touched his wrist.

  Depend on! Why is it so cold? Like a zombie.

  Lin Shen rubbed his wrist gently, "Brother, you...are you in pain?" There was a gentleness in his tone that he didn't realize he had.

  Lin Yixing pursed his thin lips and said in a hoarse voice, "It doesn't hurt."

  It was as if he hadn't said that for many years. When he suddenly opened his mouth to speak, his voice was hollow and hoarse, not like a living person.

  "Your hands are so cold, they feel so comfortable to touch."

  It's hot summer now, and these hands are like ice packs.

  Unfortunately, because he is thin, the protruding bones appear a bit hard and feel a bit irritating to the touch.

  Otherwise, these hands are truly divine.

  It must be nice to have these hands when sleeping.

  Lin Yixing felt a strange numbness in his wrist. He calmly took his hand away from Lin Shen and said coldly: "Is there anything else you want?"

  Are you... driving him away?

  "I'll sleep here tonight."

  Lin Shen lay on the bed and rolled around.

  He glanced at Lin Yixing's gloomy face from the corner of his eye, "The two men can sleep wherever they want, what do you mind?" Lin

  Shen, a straight man who was straight and gay, would not think twice about the two men sleeping together. !

  001 System: Host, fortunately the male protagonist is still young, otherwise you will be told by me of the sun.

  Lin Yixing lay on the bed, saying nothing, closing his eyes, obviously going to sleep.

  Lin Shen also closed his eyes. He was not only good at eating, but also good at sleeping.

  Summer nights are so hot. It feels like there are heat waves in the air. When the wind blows, I feel dry all over.

  Besides, Lin Shen has a habit of being very noisy when sleeping.

  Lin Yixing was not asleep to begin with. He looked coldly at the sleeping face in the middle of the night.

  The next second, Lin Shen's short legs rested on his legs.

  In the next two seconds, Lin Shen put his arms around his waist.

  In the next three seconds, Lin Shen, who felt the coolness, rolled into his arms.

  Lin Shen made a satisfied and comfortable sound from his nasal cavity.