1.51-1.60

Lin Shen lowered his head, kicked the pebbles on the roadside, and asked complainingly: "You still ask me such a simple and easy-to-understand question?"

  Haha, does he look like a gay?

  Lin Yixing opened his legs heavily and followed Lin Shen's steps, with a deathly silence on his face.

  "Aren't you disgusted?" Lin Shen asked him with raised eyebrows.

  Lin Yixing said, "Well, that's disgusting."

  Lin Shen put his arm around Lin Yixing's shoulders and said, "Brother, look at me, I've grown a lot taller now. I'm only one head behind you." "

  Yeah, yes." Lin Yixing said in a low voice. He replied, "I have grown up deeply."

  "No, I will be seventeen next week." Lin Shen put his arm around Lin Yixing's shoulders, "I plan to hold a birthday party in the summer, will you come then? ?"

  Lin Yixing was silent for a while, "I'll see what happens."

  "Well, that's okay. But we are two brothers, and we don't need to see each other. It doesn't matter whether you come or not."

  "Well..."

  You come or not. it's the same.

  Lin Yixing suddenly smiled, which seemed a bit soft under the warm sunset. It was a softness that was almost impossible to appear on his face.

  "I want to continue walking around the school. You can go home first." For the first time in these years, he had the idea of escaping from Lin Shen.

  He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to hold on, and he wouldn't be able to pretend anymore.

  For a moment he even thought he might cry.

  Lin Shen didn't take it seriously, "Okay, I think you're not in a good mood. You can go shopping by yourself. I'm going home first."

  After he finished speaking, he continued walking towards the intersection.

  Lin Yixing turned around, and at the same time, the tears in his eyes became brighter and the water shine became more obvious.

  Fortunately, Lin Shen left without hesitation.

  Fortunately, Lin Shen never looked at him seriously and carefully in these years.

  Otherwise it will definitely be exposed.

  Lin Yixing seemed to be a wandering soul drifting to the school playground, where he stared directly at the blood-red sunset, and then recalled that day in the orphanage.

  If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have followed Lin Shen home.

  He saw lively frogs by the school pond. Then he walked over and took out the scalpel in his arms.

  Squatting on the ground, he cut the frog's abdomen with a scalpel along the midline, and then opened its belly to both sides to expose the internal organs.

  His heart was still beating, so Lin Yixing stabbed it in with the scalpel, just like Lin Shen stabbed it in his heart just now, without hesitation.

  In the blur of flesh and blood, Lin Yixing's vision was hazy.

  It would be great if his heart could be solved by Lin Shen with one strike.

  But he couldn't give up.

  For the next week, Lin Yixing's thoughts were very confused, and he felt like a wandering spirit.