1.4

The director of the orphanage was a lean and capable old man. He told Lin Wannan and Chen Qingyu about the general situation of the orphanage. Then he took them to a big yard.

  There were a dozen children standing in the yard.

  But there were many children around the yard, both boys and girls, all very young. They poked their heads and looked around cautiously.

  Because Lin Shen wanted his elder brother, the children in front of him were all around ten to fifteen years old.

  Some of them are extremely thin, and some are even shorter than Lin Shen.

  Most of the children's eyes were shining with hope, and they had a kind of well-behaved appearance that they were deliberately pretending to be.

  They all want to be adopted by the family. When this family walked into the orphanage, they were carrying big and small bags of things, and the clothes they wore were so beautiful. They seemed to be very wealthy... They all deeply longed for this kind of materially abundant and happy life. With.

  There was only one person, standing so out of place among the children.

  He was taller than the others, and he did not deliberately stand very close to Lin Shen like other children.

  He stood outside the crowd, his skin pale to the point of being bloodless, like a vampire in the Middle Ages. His body was frail, like someone seriously ill, and he seemed to collapse if pushed.

  This person should be Lin Yixing.

  After all, he has the face of a hero.

  Under his erect nose, his thin lips were pursed tightly. Those eyes... are ridiculously beautiful, they are standard red and phoenix eyes, with the ends of the eyes raised upward, giving them an 'evil' aura.

  However, the look in his eyes was very strange.

  In those deep eyes, the pupils were as dark as ink, and they looked as calm as dead water.

  However, it seems that there is a gloomy chill coming again.

  Those stagnant eyes seemed to be hiding a lion that would rush out at any time and bite a person's throat violently!

  Lin Shen looked at Lin Yixing.

  Lin Yixing also looked at Lin Shen warily.

  His alert look reminded Lin Shen of a dog.

  When Lin Shen was in junior high school, a stray dog came to the school gate. Some students will throw their uneaten food to it when passing by.

  Later I heard that some parents reacted that some students are afraid of dogs, and stray dogs are not safe. What should I do if they suddenly go crazy and bite people?

  So, at noon on a bright sunny day. The security guard at the school gate came to drive the dog away.

  Lin Shen also joined in the fun. He was in the crowd and watched the security guard beat the dog with a stick.

  The dog was lying on the ground, making a whining and choking sound. His eyes were bright, and he didn't know if he was crying.

  The security guard saw that the dog was clinging to life, and realized that it was because the students brought it food every day, so the dog had feelings. If you don't be cruel, it's impossible for the dog to give up.

  So, the security guard used electric batons. The stray dog hissed miserably and bared its fangs towards the security guard, as if it wanted to pounce and bite.

  Some students were frightened by the wild dogs and hid far away. There was a naughty little boy who opened his own water bottle and threw the water on the stray dog.

  Amidst the laughter, the stray dog ran away.

  Later, Lin Shen accidentally saw this stray dog next to a trash can.

  It looked at Lin Shen warily, as if it might pounce on him and bite him at any moment.

  That kind of desperate and sorrowful, lifeless, ruthless look that seems to be able to destroy everything.

  Lin Shen looked into Lin Yixing's eyes as if looking at that stray dog.

  He pointed at Lin Yixing and said firmly, word by word: "I want him to be my brother."

Fast Travel: Rescue the Dark Lordजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें