1.2

At such an old age, many things are difficult to do.

  Lin Shen regretted binding the system.

  If I had known earlier, I might as well have died. Anyway, he has no relatives or friends. As for his girlfriend...

  He looked at his right hand.

  The little palms were white, tender and girlish...

  Lin Shen looked away in disgust.

  The system was afraid that Lin Shen would be unhappy and would rather die than obey and cancel the binding. So he quickly advised him.

  "Host, think about your life: you have been solo for twenty years, and you are still a virgin! You have never been happy in your life, and you died like this. Don't you feel regretful?!" This system was not

  originally Cold, formal and official? Why are you so excited now?

  But as a man, he felt that this stupid system made some sense. If he could meet a woman he likes in the process of rescuing the male protagonist, it would be an experience to taste the sour smell of love...

  Lin Shen got up from the bed, put on his slippers and walked to the closet.

  There is a full-length mirror on the wardrobe. The little baby inside is about 1.4 meters tall, wearing striped pajamas, with fair skin and delicate facial features.

  Mmp, who will explain to him why a man has to look so girly? These big clear eyes, this white skin that can pinch water, these thin pink lips?

  The most damn unacceptable thing is the dimples!

  "Host, calm down! Calm down! You must calm down!"

  "You are still a child now, and the dimples will be gone in a few years! I am sure and sure! The dimples will definitely disappear!" "

  Brother, calm down, calm down! !"

  As a system, its aloofness is gone!

  001 almost cried as he spoke, this host is so scary... It can feel Lin Shen's extreme dissatisfaction with this shape, and that he will give up his life at any time to unbind...

  Lin Shen is not like the previous host. Wanting to resurrect and take revenge, he just had the idea of 'it doesn't matter life or death anyway, I'm going to have some fun', and casually came to take a look and walk around,

  "You are only eight years old now, you are just a child!"

  " You are not a mother, you are beautiful!"

  "In a few years you will definitely look manly! You will definitely be super manly! No matter how strong a man is, you will conquer him!"

  Lin Shen yelled, "What the hell are you doing? Shut up!"

  Damn it! This gentle voice sounded clear and pleasant, but it couldn't highlight his ferocity!

  He is obviously very fierce, okay!

  Finally calming down, Lin Shen picked a simple pure white T-shirt from the wardrobe and changed into a pair of casual pants.

  He smoothed his hair in the mirror and found that the fur was quite easy to touch...but it really felt like petting a dog.

  Lin Shen frowned and patted his right hand with his left hand. Same dad, why is your right hand not as good as your left hand?

  You deserve your right hand to have to do hard work when he grows up.

  When he opened the door, Lin Shen saw a little girl.

  The little girl looks quite cute.

  I won’t talk about the rest, but Lin Shenyi doesn’t like children anyway, and he has no idea whether the two girls are pretty or not.

  They both have one pair of eyes and two nostrils, so what else can they do?

  "Master, you can go down and have breakfast." He Ranran smiled politely, with a respectful tone.

  Lin Shen said softly, "Hmm," and then went straight downstairs.

  He Ranran stood there, looking at Lin Shen's back, pursed her lips and frowned. Strange... Every time she called Lin Shen 'Young Master', Lin Shen would gently correct her and let her call him 'Brother Lin'.

  Today, I didn’t say anything.

  And he didn’t even smile at her...