1.41-1.50

Lin Shen changed over and over again several times, but he could always find some faults.

  "Brother, tell me, which one is better?" Lin Shen fell on the bed, really confused.

  Lin Yixing picked out a pair of trousers from a pile of clothes and pants, and randomly picked up a T-shirt and placed it next to Lin Shen.

  "This is a set." There is no need to expose your legs in long trousers.

  Lin Shen’s legs are very beautiful, white, slender and straight. Unlike some 'sissy' women, his calves are a bit more muscular and beautiful than women's, implying strength and not weak at all.

  It was so beautiful that he wanted to cut it off and keep it for himself.

  Lin Shen thought for a while, "Okay, let's do this."

  After finishing speaking, he suddenly jumped up from the bed and went to the closet to get some He took out a set of clothes and handed them to Lin Yixing.

  "Here, brother, I bought it for you."

  Lin Yixing was a little stunned, and his tone was slightly raised, "Did you buy it for me?"

        "Yes, when I went to buy clothes for myself, I saw that this suit suits you very well, so I bought it."

  After Lin Shen finished speaking, he came to Lin Yixing In the ear, "Brother, it cost several thousand yuan."

  "So, I want to discuss something with you."

  "What is it?" Lin Yixing Being so close to Lin Shen, I almost lost my soul, and I could handle anything.

  "I have been busy with the art festival these two days, and I have left behind a lot of homework. Especially English composition, which is very annoying..."

  Lin Yixing reads Touching his opening and closing lips, she spoke without thinking, "I'll write it for you."

  "Good brother, good brother! Brother, you are really my brother!" Lin Shen reached out and patted him. On Lin Yixing's shoulder, his face was beaming with joy.

  "Baby, baby, let me give you a little sweetness so that you can have a good night's sleep~" Lin Shen got carried away while practicing singing. In order to express his gratitude, he jokingly sang two lines.

  Lin Shen opened his mouth and came, and his warm breath sprayed on Lin Yixing's neck. As soon as the word "baby" came out... Lin Yixing's body immediately became hot.   There were small flames flickering uneasily in Lin Yixing, and he almost did not dare to recall the word "baby" written by Lin Shen. That's like...that medicine.

  Lin Yixing walked back to his room in a daze, lying on the bed in the dim night, and once again gave himself a shot out of control.  

     "Deeply..."

  "Deeply...ha..."

  Deeply, have you grown up? , we can be together.

  Lin Yixing stared at the ceiling blankly, feeling inexplicably sad.

  Lin Shen was the only child, the heartthrob of Chen Qingyu and Lin Wannan, and a much more important existence than his adopted son.

  He and Lin Shen are brothers. Even if they are not related by blood, their household registrations are in the same book, and they are brothers by default by law.

  Chen Qingyu and Lin Wannan would not agree to be with them.

  What’s more important is the huge gap between him and Lin Shen.   When I was a child, I thought love could defeat everything. When I grew up, I realized that the so-called love is, after all, a fragile crystal in the face of reality.   Lin Yixing buried his head in the pillow, and vaguely thought of that day in the orphanage many years ago.