1.5

"I want him to be my brother."

  Everyone's eyes were on Lin Yixing. Some of these eyes were envy, jealousy, and some... happiness.

  Lin Shen didn't think this 'happy' was for Lin Yixing.

  The way these children looked at Lin Yixing was clearly alienated, fearful, and even disgusted.

  This group of children didn't like Lin Yixing, so they would be happy if Lin Yixing was gone.

  The face of the director of the orphanage also changed. Although Xiao Qi is good-looking, he is too depressed and negative. Usually when people come to adopt children, they think that Xiao Qi is too gloomy.

  Lin Wannan also noticed that Lin Yixing was different.

  Such children are not lovable at all.

  Chen Qingyu and Lin Wannan looked at each other, and then said to Lin Shen: "Shen Shen, you can't just joke."

  "I'm not joking, I want him to be my brother."

  Lin Shen looked at Lin Yixing, "Who else am I except him? None."

  His tone was firm, and there was no hesitation on his handsome face. It seemed that he really decided that Lin Yixing would not let go.

  Lin Yixing looked at Lin Shen motionless. The boy in the white T-shirt was also looking at him expressionlessly.

  The director of the orphanage coughed, and then said to Lin Wannan, "Mr. Lin, why don't we come in and have a talk."

  Just like that, Lin Wannan and the director of the orphanage walked in front, and Chen Qingyu held Lin Shen's hand. Went into the house.

  "That's right, Mr. Lin. I'm very grateful that you can come to our place, so I have an obligation to tell you the truth." "

  The boy who just wanted to be an older brother is called Xiao Qi. He has a withdrawn personality. He suffers from autism. syndrome, and moderate depression..."

  Lin Shen raised his eyebrows at the side, autism? Depression?

  He's only eleven years old, how can he have so many problems?

  He was too lazy to listen to the director of the orphanage and walked out of the door alone while they were chatting.

  There was a little boy standing not far away. When he saw Lin Shen, he hurriedly stepped forward. Then he said cautiously, "Brother, I have something to tell you."

  Lin Shen glanced at him and said nothing.

  "Brother, the boy you pointed at just now is called Xiao Qi. He...he is a pervert. You'd better not want him..." "

  Oh? A pervert?" Lin Shen smiled nonchalantly.

  At eleven years old, how perverted can he be? These kids are so boring.

  "Really, he is a pervert!" The little boy emphasized his tone. He looked at Lin Shen and bit his lip. "I didn't lie to you. If you don't believe me, brother, just ask other people!" "

  In the orphanage, we No one likes him! He fights at every turn, and..." "

  Moreover, he often hides alone in the corner of the backyard, looking for small animals."

  Looking for small animals? Are you lonely enough to be friends with animals?

  "He will kill the insects, and then tear off the arms, legs and wings of the insects...and there are geckos! He will kill the geckos with stones, and green water will emerge..." "

  And, he will also Use a lighter to burn those fleshy bugs..."

  "He can also cut himself. He has scars on his hands. If you don't believe me, go and see! He's such a pervert, he gets excited when he sees blood! Maybe it will grow long He will be a murderer when he grows up!"

  Lin Shen's eyes dimmed, what kind of fucking hero is this?

  But...this mission is quite exciting.

  Just like taming a dog.

  He wanted to see this wolfdog put away his paws and become a family dog.

  Lin Shen is a straight man with a strong desire to conquer.