Chapter 11: A new problem arises

Today's the first day of the new month, However upon checking my phone I saw that my point balance hasn't increased since last month. Is this the schools fault or has something happened that's caused my points to stay the same? I guess I'll find out when I get to class.

Putting my phone back into my pocket I made my way to school. My walk was pretty peaceful and I enjoyed the silence of which surrounded me.

That's what I would be saying if a certain brown haired girl wasn't waiting for me.

"Hello Kiyotaka, it's a nice day today isn't it?" Nazuna said with a big smile that could have melted the heart of any boy within a close vicinity.

"Hello Nazuna, what are you doing here? Didn't you say you were busy this morning?" She had messaged me earlier in the morning saying she couldn't walk with me as Nagumo wanted her to do something.

"I didn't really have anything I needed to do, I just wanted to surprise you." She said cheekily.

"Is that so"

"You don't seem very happy to see me" she said while pouting.

"I can assure you that my day has gotten 10 times better since seeing you, so don't worry."

"How charming of you Kiyotaka." She attempted to tease me a little.

Our walk went better than I thought it would, but still a few people glanced at us confused at why a 1st year was walking with a 2nd year. Nazuna didn't help as she was walking exceptionally close to me ignoring any concept of personal space. And each time I tried to make distance she would then close that gap, so I decided to give up.

We reached the school and we said our goodbyes and I soon found myself at the door to class D. Opening the door the atmosphere of the classroom felt different to usual.

"Ayanokoji have you received your points for this month?" Matsushita had came to my desk.

"No I haven't, do you know why?" It seems it wasn't just me that didn't receive points.

"That's what we're trying to figure out. Do you think something happend on the schools end?" Matsushita asked for my opinion on the matter.

"That seems like the most feasible option considering I don't believe we've done anything wrong."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking" Matsushita agreed with me.

Shortly after she went back to her desk, leaving me by myself.

Chabashira entered the classroom a few minutes later and stood by the podium. Everyone had the same question but no-one had the courage to speak up, until Ike finally mustered the courage to speak.

"Hey Chabashira sensei, why haven't we received our points yet? Its the first of the month do we shouldve received them by now." This caused Yamauichi and a few others to follow up with similar questions.

Chabashira waited for the classroom to dial down and then she took a deep breath." This month's provision of points has been delayed due to an incident that has taken place between class D and class C."

The classroom was silent.

"What happend Chabashira sensei?" Hirata broke the silence asking the long awaited question.

"Members of the basketball team from Class C filed a complaint on Sudo. They said that after practice Sudo had asked them to meet up and then attacked them without provocation."

Everyone turned to Sudo in shock.

"That's a whole load of bullshit, they attacked me first, it was clear self defence." Sudo shouted out angered by the fact he had been accused of violence.