chapter 6: A date?

Im currently sitting down listening to Chabashiras lesson about ancient Japan more specifically the Paleolithic period. Even though I learnt about this in my early life it's rather  interesting listening to it again and hearing different peoples opinions on that period of life.

The lesson soon ended and people began packing up. But where stopped when Chabashira started speaking

"That's right I almost forgot, later today there will be a quiz to test tour current knowledge. And don't worry there won't be any penalties and it won't show on your report, it's simply just a quiz to see your current academic ability."

A quiz huh? What's the point if it won't affect us in anyway. They wouldn't just do this for no reason. And what's with the phrase 'for this' is she suggesting other quizzes or tests will come with some form of penalty

"A quiz? but I've barely even studied"

"I mean there's no repercussions so it dosent really matter"

"I suppose your right" Ike who was previously panicking had calmed down after being reminded that for this quiz there were no penalties.

Some people started forming small cram study sessions just in case and others showed no interest and left the classroom for there break. I was one of those people who left as I was feeling quite hungry so I made my way to the cafeteria and decided on getting myself a rather cheap meal. I went to find myself a seat when I was called over by Kushida.

"Ayanokoji come sit over here" she said with her bubbly voice.

I made my way over to see some of my classmates and others from what I believe to be class B. After finding a seat they introduced themselves.

"Hello Ayanokoji I'm Ichinose Honami" this is the girl that saved me from that overly touchy teacher.

"Hello it's nice to meet you"

I looked to her left to see a boy with violet-bluish hair and purple eyes.

"I'm Kanzaki Ryuji" he said bluntly.

On the other side to ichinose was a girl.

" I'm Amikura mako it's nice to meet you"

Once they had introduced themselves we began talking about how we've been since school started. Kanzaki was skeptical of us as we were from a different class. He seems completely different to ichinose and amikura.

Lunch had ended and I made my way back to the classroom. Opening the door I saw people still doing last minute studying for the quiz. Ignoring them I sat down and saw my seatmate already here reading a book called 'man's search for meaning' by Viktor E. Frankl. What an interesting choice.

"What are you staring at" horikita seemed to have notice me looking at her.

"I was looking at the the book you were reading that's all" I said defending myself.

With that she turned back around and continued reading her book. Soon After Chabashira has came in with the quiz papers slowly handing them out one by one. Eventually everyone had a sheet and the test begun.

What score should I get.? Somewhere in the 60s seems reasonable, let's go with 63.

Timeskip: end of quiz

The quiz finally ended and Chabashira started collecting the papers. Rounding them all up the went to the podium and spoke.

"One final announcement the midterm exams will be held 3 weeks from now So make sure you all study. Also you'll get your results to the quiz in a few days." With that she left the classroom leaving us to our own devices.