chapter 3: Making friends.

5:30 am

I woke up at my usual time, made breakfast and got ready to do my morning workout. Ever since I left the white room my physical appearance seemed to have slowly deteriorated. I might have to apply to a gym at some point but that can wait for another time.

After my workout session that lasted around 1 hour I took a shower and got  ready for my first proper day at school. I checked my phone for the time and saw I still had 30 minutes until I had to leave so I sat back on my bed looking at my phone.

Timeskip:  7:10 am

The walk to school was rather peaceful I guess it's still early for some people.

"Ayanokoji" a voice rang out behind me breaking the tranquillity of my walk. I look back to see matsushita.

"Oh matsushita, how are you" I spoke back to which she responded with a smile while catching up to me.

"I'm doing good thanks for asking" she said while walking beside me. " If you dont mind can I walk with you to school"

It seems she wants to walk to with me. I guess there's no harm in accepting her offer.

"I don't mind"

It's not so bad walking with someone. Is this what friends do, could I be considered matsushitas friend? Is it really that easy to be considered a friend though.?

Time passed and then we reached the classroom to go out separate ways to our seats. It seems the teacher isn't here yet so I decided to look at the nature outside my window.

Chabashira entered the classroom soon after and started her lesson. It was quite boring considering I had already learnt all things at a young age but decided to listen anyway.

The lesson ended and people began forming groups in the classroom speaking about where they would like to eat for break. I wonder if I'll get invited to one of these someday.

"You really are pathetic" a voice spoke out harshly.  I looked to my right to see horikita looking at me with a slight disgust.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Its written all over your face." She said quickly " you desperately want someone to invite you aswell" she said in a mocking tone."

I really can't be bothered with her right now so I just stood and began making my way to the door.

"Ayanokoji" just as I was about to leave hirata called my name.

"If you want do you want to join us for lunch." Signalling to a group of girls.

"If you dont mind it I'll tag along" hirata smiled and we began walking to the cafeteria. I walked slightly behind the group watching them converse. I Was lost in thought until someone started talking to me.

"Hey I'm Satou Maya"

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka"

"Yes how could anyone forget your 'amazing' introduction" she said while  laughing.

Ah another person who's remembered me from that. Is that really how I'm going to be remembered for the year. Matsushita joined us in our conversation I mostly sat back and listened but they occasionally asked me a few questions like what some of my hobbies were? and my opinion on certain subjects.

We arrived at the cafeteria and Found ourselves a table to sit at after picking our food. I sat down with hirata on my right, matsushita on my left and satou in front of me.

We began eating our food while talking about trivial subjects again with me sitting back not getting involved to much. Hirata guided me into the conversation multiple times.