Chapter 22

22.

K I A

But suddenly my attention took Arsh's voice. Wait he is fighting with someone. Oh my god, not another drama. Without any delay I ran to his bedroom. Please god not any more drama in my life.

After viewing the scene from his room, literally I am so done, I sighed and joined them. "You lil thief you are seriously stealing my collection!" Arsh said. "Popy you got so many of them and I just took a few so what's wrong with that?" little Ren fought back.

Yes Ren and him fighting over *sigh* my photo cards. Oh god, Ren is okay but Arsh literally forgot who is the baby here. But one thing I am very clear about, Arsh will never share my photo cards with others so sharing me with others so far away.

Kia, go and let him remain that who is the baby here. "Oh guys shut up!" I said a little loudly. Hearing my voice both of them look at me. Ren widened his eyes seeing me here, his jaw literally dropped which made me chuckle right away.

"OMG! Are you real? Or you just came out with those photo cards?" he asked while being surprised and I giggled, Arsh also joined me. I kneeled down, to reach this tiny human.

"Hi Ren, how are you, baby?" he smiled without answering me. "See Popy she calls me baby so I win you lost!" Ren mocked him. "You lil monster come here-" I burst into laughter seeing their cute fights.

"Kia Kia you know what, Popy always says you are his wife, say you are mine not this!" Ren said. Oh my god! like uncle, like nephew. I smiled "Yes I am your wife" I pulled his cheeks which made him giggle.

"Excuse me? What the hell is going on here?" Arsh asked while being annoyed just like a toddler. Ren again mocked Arsh and I just kept admiring them.

Suddenly Ren's smile faded away "Popy, dad told me you are leaving this house?" He seems really sad. Arsh's face softened at his question. "Hmm I'm leaving but it doesn't mean I'll forget my lil monster. You are the only one from this family whom I love the most. Whenever you miss me, just call me, your popy will run to you" Arsh said. "And Kia will also join Popy" I said while patting Ren's head. He smiled "wait I want your autograph" saying he ran out of Arsh's room.

I moved my attention to Arsh "So Mr. Bad, who said I am your wife?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Why aren't you marrying me?" he asked with the same teasing energy as mine. "I won't marry you" I looked away. Ahh goes I love to tease him so much.

He pulled me closer "But we are already married and had 26 grandchildren in my dream" he grinned. I- "26? Seriously Arsh?" I playfully hit his arm, he laughed.

"Why? Do you want more?" he smirks. My eyes widened, this time Arsh won this teasing competition. "R-Remember we came here to pack your things so let's do that" saying I run for my life.

_____

After finishing packing, we went directly to Arsh's other house. Though Boby came here first with all the luggage. We got down from the car, Arsh looked at me with a smile and held my hand.

We were about to enter inside but something caught my eyes. I moved back forward, my eyes grew bigger. I looked at Arsh who was already smiling looking at me.

"You did this when?" I asked with my surprise tone while looking at the name plates. There is not only Arsh's name, there is written "Arsh Ivan and Kia Marshall".

"You know love, I can do anything!" he winked at me. "This is not only my house, this is our house. Without you it's just a house but with you it's a home" saying he softly kissed my forehead. "Awww you are being too sweet Mr. Bad, aren't you?" I pulled his cheeks and we both laughed.

Boby came and approached us "Hello sir, hello sir! Sir I already arranged everything, do you need help unpacking too?" he asked politely. "No Boby thanks, you can go now" Arsh said and Boby nodded, he left after bidding us goodbye.

"Now let's help me with my unpacking" he said. "First should I unpack you?" I smirked. "Oh god! You pervert girl" he sighed but ended up blushing.

★★★

It's 9 pm right now. Literally it took us so much time to arrange everything. As no one was living here so we had to clean everything. Both of us were so tired, still Arsh cooked us dinner. I am still gonna think he should be a chef rather than a CEO. Ahhh I am literally obsessed with his cooking just like I am obsessed with him.

Thinking about him always makes me smile, even when I am sad. "AHH OUCH!" I screamed. "Oh god Kia what were you thinking this much carefully? Are you fine, my love?" he asked in concern.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't notice Arsh who came with a full bucket of water then what else boomed. Yes we bumped with each other and got an instant free shower. My dress, his shirt, both of us got wet.

Now how could I say to him that I was thinking about him. Umm Kia if you don't want to get scolded then shut up. "Thank god the water was clean!" Arsh said while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Wait...HIS WHAT??? Did he forget I was right in front of him? Though once I had already seen him without his shirt, that time is different from now. He was looking normal, I think he still didn't realise what he was doing.

And finally he is half naked in front of me. Oh my holy god, his body is looking so fine. Seeing him like this, literally makes my breath heavier. I quickly looked down and got another shock.

My eyes widened, oh shit! Because of the water, my dress became see-through. Anyone can see inside clearly. Arsh called me and finally he looked at me.

Realisation hits him that he is shirtless in front of me. But his eyes went from my face to my body. NOO! His eyes searched for mine. Deeply looking into each other's eyes, that's it. Not only me, he also lost it.

Pulling me closer, without any warning he started kissing me. I also responded to him immediately. The kiss is getting deeper and rougher every second passed. I want to moan but control it somehow.

We stop kissing while breathing heavily, I can see both love & lust in Arsh's eyes and can say that same goes with my eyes as well. We both know what we want!

Arsh picked me up in bridal style while standing up on his feet. His fast steps moved upstairs. I can feel his desperation to make me his. I also can't wait to be his, only his.

He entered his bedroom while slowly putting me on the bed. He also joined me in bed while looking into my eyes which is making me feel more impatient. "I won't use that fuck word because it doesn't go with my angel so.." he stops but today I don't want him to stop at anything.

"So can I make love to you my angel? I promise I'll be gentle" he said softly. I immediately nodded while losing myself in his eyes. He smiled and again put his lips on mine, kissing me gently this time. No matter how much I kiss him, every time his lips taste better. I just want to kiss him every second.

While kissing me his left hand moved to my back to unzip my dress. I slide a light moan because they are now out of my control. He already starts to make me feel like heaven.

Slowly removing my dress, I found myself in front of him just in my undergarments. He moved his eyes all over my body and it feels like he already touched me with his eyes. "Ugh you are making me crazy already love!" he groaned kinda sexily.

Moving to my neck he starts marking me his. I never thought his touch would be this good. I don't want him to stop today. Don't stop Arsh, make me yours. While kissing my neck he unplugs my bra and I know very well what's coming next....

"My baby, enjoy it as much as you want!" he whispered while making me wet already and moved down, to make this moment magical and also to make an unforgettable memory.....

You nasty humans now calm down 😔 I literally wrote this chapter in so much hurry right after finishing my xm 😭 Anyways vote and 150+ comments for the next chapter 🫶🏻❞