Chapter 9

9.

K I A

"This only has Kia! So you...." Am I caught? Oh no! "Umm sir I bought this fake necklace from one of Kia's merch shops!" saying I tried to act normal and quickly put the necklace inside my shirt.

He thought for a moment "Don't you know, Kia clearly said not to copy this necklace! So do not wear it!" he said while looking away.

"Sorry sir, I didn't know that until recently I became her fan" I gave another excuse, he just nodded. I turned around to leave but suddenly I bumped into someone!

"Ouch" I said, "Oh god who the fuq are you!" the new voice said which made me at the person. Annoyed face, too much makeup, whole rich get up, straight blonde hair who is giving me a totally disgusted look. "I am Arsh sir's personal secretary!" I said her aka Sana!

Sana Ivan! Arsh's cousin! She rolled her eyes at me and moved to Arsh while pushing me.

"Heyyy Arshh! I am back!" she smiled brightly at him but meanwhile Arsh, who didn't even look at her, was busy doing something on his phone!

Her smile faded away "Arsh you are still angry! It's been a long time! I said sorry nah! Please forgive me" she acted kinda cute. Which made me say "eww" internally!

"Arshhh! Listen nah!" Finally Arsh moved his gaze to her "Get out!". Wtf what did he just say?"Arsh trust me-" he cut her off by saying "How can you think that I'll trust you after you lied to me!". " Arsh I just don't want to worry you so that's why!" she defended herself.

"I hate lies and liars more than anything in this world! So I don't care why you lied! Now get out of here!" he said harshly which made her furious and she walked away from his room!

I know Arsh hates lies so much! What will he do after knowing that here I am lying about my whole existence! Which made me feel scared! But I am not lying intentionally! Let the perfect time come, I'll tell you everything Arsh!

1 month later

"Yes yes! I'll tell Arsh sir about this! Thank you!" I sighed and cut the call. Taking a glance at his cabin again, "Oh god when this drama will be over!" I rolled my eyes.

One of Arsh's important clients came to meet him but with his sister. And don't ask about that girl! She is behaving like she is a victoria secret's model. She is sitting beside Arsh and since past 30 minutes she is eye fucking him.

I noticed that Mr. Rox aka Arsh's important client comes out while holding his phone. Maybe to receive the call. I bowed to him when he came outside of the cabin. My desk is exactly near beside Arsh's cabin. And from my side I can see everything very clearly through the white glass.

I pecked a lil through at the door and that girl is literally trying everything to make him her. WTF! I went inside while losing all my control.

Plastering a fake smile on my face "Sorry sir to disturb you, but sir mam is missing you so much! Please talk with her!" I totally acted innocent.

Hearing me Arsh furrowed hard but somehow I took him out of his cabin. "What's wrong Miss. Nira?" "What's wrong? Seriously? I glared at him while folding my arms.

"And would you like to tell me who this mam is and who is missing me!" this time he glared at and folded his arm. Mf I am missing you! "Umm I was talking about Kia! You are literally cheating on her!"

"Wtf huh?" "What huh? Sir can't you see that girl is trying everything to seduce you?!" he furrowed. "What?" "Yes sir!", "Is that so?" asking he looked at her through glass. I nodded "But who cares! I will never be interested in her!" he casually said.

"Then prove to her that you don't care!" "What do you mean?" I smirk at him and he is literally giving me a wtf look! Without wasting more time, I whispered to him.

After hearing me he thought for a few seconds but gave me a side smile which means he liked the idea. As he should, no one can beat Kia Marshall's idea. I internally flipped my hair!

As per plan, Arsh went inside while holding his phone to ears, pretending like he was talking with someone and I also went inside while following him from behind.

"Oh baby, I am really sorry! Please forgive me! You know I love you so much Kiki!" Arsh said while talking on the phone. Omgg he is already a CEO and of course can be a model too but now I can't ignore his acting! He should be an actor too!

As I said he is fake talking with Kia in front of that girl aka Miss. Rox. And about her, I can say she already understood that there is no chance for her lol.

"My Kiki, my baby promised I'll shower you with all my love! Just let me come home once!" he again said while putting more oil on the fire. Now let me put some oil too! "Haha you know what mam, our sir loves his fiance so much!"

Miss. Rox got too irritated and while couldn't control anymore, she furiously walked away from Arsh's cabin. Ahh finally I threw the snake away. Happy smile touches my face but wait what am I doing? Why do I care if any girl gets close with him? Wait, perhaps I was jealous? OH NO! NAINAAAAA!!!!

Time skip

At Kia's Company

"So now tell me! What was that? Why was I jealous?" I asked Naina, who was sitting in front of me in my makeup room, to listen to the whole story.

"Oh God my superstar you are so stupid!" She got up and came to me. She held both of my shoulders and smiled at me "Kia you are in love! Still you didn't get it that you love him!"

"Huh?" What? I fell in love with Arsh and I don't even know? Oh my fucking god!!!! I am in love with Arsh Ivan???? "Ahh what are you thinking huh! You were jealous when some other woman went near him! You love him that's why you can't see him with anyone else!"

Without saying or giving her any expression, I'll quickly hide my face with a pillow. Because this is so weird that I love him and I don't even know! Naina giggled hard "Omg Miss Kia is shy I see!" She teased me.

"But wait, are you okay with me loving him? I mean won't you act like those heartless managers who say " Focus on your career, those things are useless" I said in a mocked tone. She laughed again.

"Of course I am okay with it, my superstar! You know what Kia, I always wanted you to fall in love with someone! Because Kia you need love more than anything in this world! And after listening to the whole story, I think Arsh is the guy who can give you that love!" she finished and softly smiled at me.

"Oh my Naina!" I hugged her tightly "You are best! Thank you so much for existing, Love you so much!" She giggled. "Love you more my superstar!"

I broke the hug and looked at her "But Naina i can't believe that I love him! Ahhh I am in love! I am in love with Arsh Ivan! Ahhh I Love you Arsh!" I jumped!

And Naina is just laughing at my actions. Suddenly her phone vibrated. She checked her phone "Oh yes Kia! Time to work for that dating box show!" I nodded at her.

"But Naina what is this dating box?" "Let me tell you! It's a show where you have to go on a date with one of your fans!"
I furrowed.

"It's been a month that we kept a box in front of our company building and in there your fans put their names! You have to pick one chit from there and the lucky winner will get a whole day date with you!" She explained.

Yes now I remembered, this dating box show recently trending a lot and few idols also did this. "Let's go now to pick the chit!" Naina said while nodding I followed her.

Our M entertainment is very huge, no doubt our company is one of the most popular. Reaching the auditorium, I viewed a few staff members there and one of our directors. And there is a big box filled with white papers! So this is the box Naina was talking about.

One staff member shook the box and told me to pick one. I randomly picked, but my eyes widened after opening the chit! Naina furrowed at my reaction and took the chit from my hand. And just like me, her eyes also grow bigger! Because the name was "Arsh Ivan"......

I had a fever and cold that's why I couldn't post :( but yes 80+ comments (Don't spam) for the next chapter and don't forget to vote 🫶🏻❞