Chapter 3

3.

K I A

"YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?????" Naina freaked out. She was extremely shocked after hearing me. Without saying anything I nervously chuckled!

"Kia, did you hit your head? Or something else? Like wtf a job? First go and check your bank balance!" she shouted in shock. I breath out

"Oh Naina listen to me, It's not for money idiot! I want to do a job to feel a normal life!! She furrowed in disable. "I know I may sound so weird and crazy but seriously I want to live like a normal person, I want to live some normal dreams, I want to do something adventurous!
And you understand me very well please do something! I know It's hard but please at least for once I wanna forget that I am Kia Marshall!"

She got quiet and tried to understand what I was saying. "Please Naina! I don't know anything you are doing this and that's final!"

"But remember 5 things! 1. Find an easy job for me, 2. Do something to hide my real identity, 3. My safety! I know you can take care of it, 4. Do not tell this to uncle no matter what happens and lastly 5. You can't say no now!" I finished with hopeful eyes while Naina went to her deep thoughts.

3 hours later

I tried to open my eyes and find myself on the living room couch. With furrowed eyes, I glanced here and there and found Naina beside me who is doing something serious on her laptop while wearing her doctor kinds of glasses.

I must have fallen asleep. I yawned while sitting properly on the couch. Hearing my yawn Naina said without removing her gaze from her laptop "Good morning Sunshine we are in 2050! Did you sleep well?"

"Haha, very funny Miss Naina! But why didn't you wake me up?" saying this I released another yawn. "You were sleeping like, you didn't sleep for years so how can I wake you up!" I pouted.

"And yeah I found a perfect job for you!". "WHAT?" I jumped up from my sitting position. My sleep, my tiredness, everything goes away after hearing her. Suddenly I started feeling so energetic!

"First meet your boss and then I'll describe your job!" she said and handed over my ipad. I took it and looked at the screen, there were so many things written on it.

"His name is Arsh Ivan, age 29 and the CEO of the Ivan industry!" Naina repeated the same things written here. "Arsh!" I internally mumbled. It's a beautiful name though but I can't Imagine one person with just his or her name but before I could ask more Naina already answered my question!

"Move the next slide, you will find his picture!" she again said while typing. I looked at her with a blank expression and moved to the next slide with my finger.

I just casually looked but my eyes stopped biking, my eyes grew bigger and it was just roaming on the screen. I can't stop taking a glance at the handsome man on my ipad!

Physically fit, active, and strong. Visually appealing and sexually attractive lastly full of adventure, upbeat and energetic.

His looks are enough to make anyone weak in the knees. With his sharp jawline, perfectly styled hair, piercing eyes, and a side smile that could melt hearts, he's the epitome of handsome.

His styles are on point, the way he dressed up in formal clothes, it feels like the formal clothing was just invented for him. I can surely say people can't help but turn their heads when he walks by. Because he is the kind of man who effortlessly captures everyone's attention. He's not just good-looking, he's drop-dead gorgeous!

I am feeling I am running out of words but exactly at the same time want to describe him more. Never in my life, I looked at any man this much carefully. Just looking at him gives me goosebumps all over my body!