Chapter 16

16.

K I A

Oh my god! I widened my eyes. "Arsh are you DRUNK????". I heard him laughing "yEs dO yOu haVe anY prOblEm?" he again said.

Oh god! Now I am 100% sure that he is drunk. "Arsh, where are you? Are you alone? Is Boby with you?" I asked so many questions in one go. "whY woUld I tEll yOu? I Am maD aT yOu sO wE dOn't tAlk aNymoRe!" He hung up before I could speak.

Without calling him again, I tried to track his location and it showed "Velvet Bar?". What is he doing there? This bar is a very expensive and luxurious bar so there must be so many celebrities whom I know.

I got my spare phone, which I use as Nira. I called Boby so that he could pick Arsh. But he is not picking up, I tried again and again but no response.

"Ahh now I have to go there!" I run to my bedroom and take out a black leather jacket, cap and of course a mask because if someone recognizes me there, then it will be a big mess.

I took my car keys but my driver is not here or not even Naina. I know how to drive but felt scared after I drove Arsh's car. But after that Naina taught a few things so yes I can drive!

I sat on the driving seat and started driving and thankfully I am driving smoothly. I head to the "Velvet Bar" without any delay.

★★★

"Oh god there are so many people!" I exclaimed. "But I just need to find Arsh!" I started looking every corner for him and after a few minutes, I successfully found him.

He is in his white shirt, while two upper buttons of the shirt are open and he is drinking like it's the last day of earth. But where is his coat? Oh god did he throw it away. Sigh escaped from my mouth and I headed towards him.

Taking away the glass from his hand "Arsh stop drinking! What's wrong with you?" he looked at me with his half opened eyes, in a very annoyed gaze.

"WhAt dO yoU wAnt yOu uNknOwn lAdy?" I- wow now I became an unknown lady to him. Arsh you gonna regret it so much. "Shut up Arsh! Let's go home!"

"UnkNoWn laDy, wHy shoUld I gO To yOur hoUse? ARe yOu harAssiNg mE?" Oh my- someone please record coz he won't believe what he is doing right now.

"No, I am not harassing you! I just came to take you home. Let's go, Arsh!" I tried to hold his arm but he moved away. "HoW dO yoU knOw mY naMe? dO yoU knoW mY addReSs tOo?" he furrowed like a baby.

The Arsh Ivan, with whom people are scared to talk, the Arsh Ivan who is famous for his cold aura and scary gaze is acting like a baby here!!!!

I nodded at his question with my arms folded. "YOU ARE STALKER!!! POLICE COME-" I held his mouth tightly. "Arsh, stop shouting! Let's go now okay?" he slowly nodded.

Feeling relieved, I moved my hand from his mouth. But he ran out of the bar as fast as he could. "What the hell!!??" I groaned and ran behind him.

"Arsh, stop running and let's go home!" "MisS UnknowN stAlkEr LaDy leAve mE alOne!". "Shut up Arsh this is me Kia! Look!" I said while taking off my cap and mask.

Realising it's me he pouted like a baby. "Arsh talk properly". "Go away! I am mad at you!" he said and started walking. "Huh? What did I do?" I followed hiim.

"Go enjoy with your Rowan. Why are you here!" Wtf Rowan? Where did he come from? "Arsh, what are you talking about?" I made him stop while pulling his arm.

He scoffed "I just don't like you and Rowan together! Whenever you guys are together, those dating rumours start!"

"Arsh what-" realisation hits me. Wait, perhaps he is jealous of Rown. Omggg!!! Let me annoy him a little. "Arsh, why do you hate him? He is such a good guy and you know what he knows how to dance so well! I really like those men who can dance"