Chapter 14

14.

K I A

Everyone started looking at each other until Sana spoke. "But Miss. Nira, she is on a break!". Oh shit! I internally faced palm myself! For a second I really forgot that I am on a break but at the same time I want to help Arsh!

We just left 1 day and now it is impossible to sign any celebrity for a photoshoot! But only I can do this. Ahh think something Kia!

"Umm I know Kia Marshall is on a break but she is doing a few shoots!". "But those are scheduled a long time ago and that's why she is doing those!" Sana answered back. Oh god this girl! I hate to curse but this girl really gives me a bitchy vibe.

"I know she is on break but now at the last minute only she can help us! If we send her company a mail, requesting for our shoot, I think she will help us! At least we can try!" Hearing me, everyone is taking a glance at each other.

"I think she is right!" I looked at Arsh. "At least we can try! If she declines then will do something else! So Mr. Mark sent "M" entertainment an urgent mail" Arsh said
and got from his seat which made everyone stand up also.

____

"Okay Naina!" I cut my call after discussing everything with Naina and as I knew it she is going to help me! It's been almost a few hours since the Ivan industry sent mail, and now Naina will reply back to them.

I am feeling very happy! I don't know anything, I just want to help that person who teaches me what is love, how to love, my Arsh!

I went back from the washroom where I was talking with Naina but suddenly I heard Mr. Mark shouting. I think my gun hit the target! I followed Mr. Mark who is going to Arsh's cabin.

"Sir sir! We got a reply from the M entertainment company and they said Kia madam will come for the photoshoot!" Mr. Mark said with so much excitement.

Arsh squeezed his eyes while being shocked, "Really Mr. Mark???" "Yes sir, she is coming tomorrow!" Arsh smiles while not believing in his ears. Yes! He smiled and that's what I wanted!

I feel so precious whenever he smiles just bcoz of me. As Kia, I am literally going to meet him after 3 months! We called each other a few times. Those 3 months I was with him just as Nira, Though those 3 months Arsh just focused on his work as he had lost his grandmother.

It was so hard for him to go back to normal but gladly he did. I tried a few times to get an excuse, so that I can meet with him as Kia but I failed. Now finally it's happening.

Arsh got up from his seat and made his way out of the cabin. I followed him. "Everyone gather up here right now!" He announced and everyone followed him quickly.

"Call the cleaners and tell them to clean the whole Ivan Industry!" What the hell!? Whole Ivan industry? But why?

"Kia is coming so I need each and everything neat & clean! One dirt found, you will be fired!" I- he is literally cleaning the whole Ivan industry just because I am coming? Oh my god! Should I love or cry! He is so extra.

"Boby, you will take care of her snacks! Bring everything she likes, no matter how hard it's hard!". Arsh calm down love, you don't have to do those for me!

"And Mr. Mark, make our makeup room comfortable for Kia, the way she wants!". "Yes sir, Don't worry!" Mr. Mark replied. "I want everything perfect! So back to your work everyone!". "Yes sir!" Everyone shouted and went back to their place.

But it feels like I am forgetting something, umm what is it? OH YES! Ahh god I forgot that Nira and Kia can't be together in the same place. Last few times somehow I managed but this time what will I do? I got something in my mind. Let's see if this works or not!