Chapter 8

8.

K I A

Because there is Mr. Arsh Ivan who is standing in front of me while being half NAKED!!!!!

What the hell is this behaviour Mr. Arsh???? And guess what while being half naked he is pouting there like a baby? His hair is covering his forehead which made him look cuter! Wait, he is my boss! So Kia Marshall stop being so shameless!

But before I could move away from the doorstep he already saw me "Nira! Finally you came!" He seemed relieved after seeing me.

He came near to me, oh god dude first wear a shirt! I moved my eyes everywhere but not in his abs! Yes he has abs not six pack dude it's literally eight pack and his muscles DAMN...

He has the most incredible abs and muscles I have ever seen. It's like he's been sculpted by a Greek god! . It's hard not to admire his dedication and hard work that he puts into maintaining his amazing physique.

He looked kinda confused at my behaviour. "Miss Nira, where are you looking? Anyways please help me to choose what I should wear at the fan meeting!" he said like a baby.

But my innocent eyes are just going on his abs! How does it feel if I touch- holy shit wtf are you thinking Kia Marshall ahhhhh! Stop thinking! Focus on your work!

After properly scolding myself, I started helping him to choose what he should wear. "Sure sir! Let me help" I replied while looking everywhere but not at him.

Isn't it weird? He is going to meet with me and at the same time I am choosing his outfit! Technically confusing and weird! His whole bed is full of his suits! Oh man, how many suits does he have?

After looking for a whole minute, finally one royal blue suit caught my eyes. I paired it with white shirt and it looked fantastic! "Sir here you go wear this! I swear Miss Kia will love this!". Ahh, Miss Kia is already loving it!

But he was so close to me and again my eyes dropped on his abs! From closer it looks more better! Naina will faint if she knows about what I am doing or I say what I am watching. He looked at the suit for a few seconds "Okay let me try it then" saying he went to the bathroom.

"Popy?" I turned behind after hearing Ren's voice. Who is already ready to go to the fan meeting. And just like his uncle he is also looking so cute! Good looking uncle and good looking nephew checked!

"Ren your Popy went to change! Wait a lil bit!" I said and smiled at him! "Popy said you gave us the tickets! Thank you so much for that aunty!" he cutely said while smiling. "Aww honey it's nothing! Enjoy okie!" I ruffled his hair.

The bathroom door unlocked and hearing the sound we both looked at there. Arsh stepped out in that royal blue suit. Okay....I guess I forget how to breathe and blink at the same time! COZ MR. IVAN IS LOOKING ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING STUNNING AND INCREDIBLY HANDSOME!!!!

The colour of the suit complements his features flawlessly, making his eyes shine even brighter. The fit is impeccable, hugging his physique in all the right places and showcasing his confident and sophisticated demeanour.

The suit fits him like it was tailor-made just for him. Today without any doubt he will make everyone's jaws drop because he exudes charm, style, and an undeniable air of regality. It's as if he's stepped right out of a fashion magazine and into real life. He's a true vision of elegance and allure! Oh god! Should I secretly send his picture to the model companies???? Because he is a walking model!!!

"Miss Nira? Nira?". "You called me sir?"
"Yes, where were you lost?!" In you man in you! You made me lost into you! "How am I looking?" he asked confusedly. "You are looking very good sir!"