Chapter 18

18.

A R S H

I received the call. "Yes Boby?". "Sir! Mr. Ivan fixed your marriage with Sana madam!" "WHAT???????" Did I hear something wrong?

Like wtf? I know Mr. Ivan was brainless from the beginning but today he made sure of himself. I get up from my seat and run out because I need to put some sense into Mr. Ivan's mind.

I reached my car's direction and that time I saw Nira. She was confused about seeing me here and about to ask something but before that I already said "Nira get on the car!" She obeyed me with a confused face.

I started to drive to The Ivan House, "Sir where are we going?" she asked curiously. "To the Ivan House!" I replied without moving my gaze from the road. She nodded "Anyways Sir, I want to tell you something!" Hearing her serious voice, finally I looked at her and my eyes met with her nervous eyes.

"Nira tell me everything you want and I'll listen to all but not now! Something is wrong now!" saying I increase my speed.

The Ivan House

I entered inside while controlling my anger and guess what, wow the whole joker family is here. Now I am sure that all of them are planning some shit together. I heard Nira's phone ring and she hurriedly picked it up.

"Oh Arsh you came!" Mr. Ivan said. I scoffed "Mr. Ivan you have so much money then why don't you treat your mental brain first!" Everyone gasped. "Arsh! I know why you are mad but listen to me first son! It will be for your own good" he again said.

"Oh my god! For my good? Since when have you started caring about my good?" I acted surprised. "Arsh stop it! Listen uncle first!" Sana spoke out of nowhere while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Remove the hand! I SAID REMOVE THE HAND!" I shouted and she removed her hand from my shoulder. "Did I talk with you? No right, then why are you talking to me?" I said to Sana which made her shut up.

"Arsh, calm down! Hear me first, you know very well that the Royal Industry is ranking number 1 recently which is not good for the Ivan industry so if you and Sana marry each other then it will make the whole market shocked! At the same time, nobody can also buy our shares. It will be only us. And our plus point is after you two get married, all the famous brands will want to collaborate with you both and then see how the Ivan industry will be all over the world" Mr. Ivan finished.

I laughed, I laughed hard. All of them looked at me with confusion. "Oh my god haha Mr. Ivan, you are so funny! For this cheap shit you are literally fixing my marriage even with my cousin! And who the hell are you to fix my marriage? I don't count you as my father, do you forget that?" I asked in my sharp voice.

"Oh common Arsh, you guys don't even act like cousins so I don't see any problem with marrying each other!" Mr. Ivan said normally. He is literally testing my patience.

He is repeating the same mistake he did in the past. Just always love his money, nothing else. For his worst decision I lost my mom and now he is trying to make my life hell too.

"Mr. Ivan, don't make me do something which will make the Ivan industry bankrupt!" I warned him which shocked everyone. "I mean it! Like seriously why would I listen to liars and betrayers like all of you? I hate you all, so please keep that in your mind!" I threaten all of them with my scary gaze.

"Oh really Arsh? Fine Uncle Ivan's lie was really big and all of us also lied to you about a few important things but what about someone who is lying about their whole identity?" Sana said with a grin on her face.