Chapter 7

7.

A R S H

Her smile is so similar to someone else's smile! Wait Kia? I tried to look at her more carefully! Yes she has the smile as Kia! But again look away before she thinks I'm a creep!

But at the same time there are major differences between them. My Kia has long straight hair and she has voluminous bouncy curly hair, Kia has a high voice and she has a deep voice, Kia's skin tone is light and her skin tone is dark. Her eyebrows and nose structure are different from Kia. Plus she wears glasses too and Kia doesn't.

But wtf why am I thinking about those? I don't know but my stupid brain literally said for once what if she is Kia? Such an impossible thing! Ridiculous!

Making my steps to the kitchen while folding my shirt's sleeves. I put a pan and started boiling some water on it to make some pasta! The quickest, tastiest life saver ever.

I can feel Nira's eyes on me as she is watching with her doe eyes. She is observing my each and every move. Must be amused by my cooking skill.

I am almost done, just need the final touch aka cheese! "Miss Nira stop watching me and get me some cheese from the freeze!" "Huh?"
I looked at her "Get me some cheese from the freeze!". " Sure sir sure!" She quickly ran to the freeze to get some cheese but "thash"

Hearing the dropping sound, I looked in her direction and found my clumsy secretary dropped so many things including the cheese packet! My fault! Why did I asked for her help!

Moving near to her, I bowed down and got the cheese packet. While opening the packet, I gave her a small glare!

"Go and sit in the dining area!" I said or I say I ordered her. Like a good kid she sat down with her confused face. I also joined her while holding two plates in my hand. I put one in front of her and sat down.

She looked at me without any emotion "Eat! What are you waiting for?". She hesitated at first but later started eating. " OMGGGG! SIR THIS IS SO GOOD!" her eyes are about to come out due shockness.

"THE BEST PASTA I ATE IN MY LIFE! SIR YOU SHOULD BE A CHEF THAN A CEO!" she said while munching food with full emotions. It's actually been a while that someone praises about my cooking. At the same time It's been a while since I cooked for anyone!

"Thank you!" I replied without showing any emotion. "Sir, how do you learn to cook?". "My mom taught me!"

She thought for a moment "Umm sir if you don't mind can I ask you how your mom died?" I stopped at my movement, my cold eyes dug into her. She gulped

"Ahem sorry sir It's okay if- "When I was in highschool my mom died that time!" I said while cutting her words.

"My mom Mania Ivan, the most elegant and simple lady yet the most prettiest. My late grandfather choosed my mom as his daughter in-law. Basically it was an arranged marriage. But unfortunately, love was never a part of the equation. My dad never loved my mom and there was my mom who always craved for his love. My dad was forced to marry her because my grandfather said if he didn't marry her then he would be out of the Ivan industry and family! Just bcoz of this he married my mom!" She started listening to me more carefully.

"After the marriage, first first he faked everything in front of my grandfather but by the time he died, he showed his true colours. He behaved exactly the way used to behave when he was unmarried! He never cared about my mom nor her feelings. He always used to forget that she does exist in his life too! And about me.... " I stopped and inhaled a long breath.

"I was a mistake! My dad was drunk that time! He never wanted me! He told my mom thousands of times to abort me but my mom never wanted that! She begged and cried harder to him about this! But the day when he got to know that I am a boy, suddenly he wants me! Coz I'll be the first hire of the Ivan industry and for that my dad can get all the shares of the company before my uncle could get that!"