Unfortunate duo

Somethings...off. Hunter thinks to himself. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Hunter," A voice brings him back to present. It was Tech. "We have to continue the mission before it's too late. We don't have time for this. She's clearly stalling us for some reason."

Hunter scrunched up his noise. He can feel something's up.

"Right. Let's go." Hunter shoots Fennce a glare.

"I'm just warning ya. This place is dangerous you should leave before everyone you love gets taken." With that Fennce walked away. Hunter watched as her figure walked farther and farther away.

Hunter looks over at his squad and quickly noticed Hope's missing.

"Hope? Hope," Hunter looks around. "Hope!"

"She's gone. While she was stalling you some man gagged her. I watched it all." Crosshair says casually as he puts a toothpick in his mouth.

"Huh—you—are you stupid?!" Wrecker shouts.

"Wow, like who's talking." Crosshair says.

Hunter narrowed his eyes.

"Let me get this straight, you just watched her get taken and didn't do anything to help her." Hunter says dangerously.

"Yup. That's exactly what happened." Crosshair said casually.

"I hope you know, I'm taking away your toothpick privileges for a month. Now go and find her NOW!" Hunter says and Crosshair rolls his eyes.

"Go. I'm not kidding." Hunter says and Crosshair opens his mouth for a remark but Omega cuts him off.

"Stow it, Crosshair. Go." Omega says and he mumbled something under his breath then walked off where he saw him take her.

"We should continue to finish our mission." Tech says to Hunter.

"Yeah! She'll be fine. Let's go." Wrecker says. Hunter eventually nods.

"I'll lead the way." Tech says then begins walking off and then Hunter, Wrecker, and Omega follow.

————With Crosshair————

"The things I do. That useless..." Crosshair mumbled to himself as he walked down the dark and mysterious alleyway all by himself.

"There lucky I care. It's not my fault she's the worst Jedi. And she can't do anything by herself. And don't even get me started on her memory loss..." Crosshair continued on.

Suddenly he heard a noise in the opposite direction from the alleyway in front of him and saw Hope walking towards him. She looked extremely sad. Her nose was bleeding and she looked like she was in the verge of tears.

Ughhh I wonder how much of that she heard...ha! Like I even care. Crosshair thought to himself.

She walked right past him and acted like she doesn't even notice he was there. He looked over his shoulder at her.

She definitely heard me. Just great she gonna act like a total female now. Crosshair thinks to himself and slowly began to follow her.

She sniffed then stopped. She looked to her left then to her right, she didn't know which way to go. Crosshair eventually reached her and stopped beside her.

"Lost?" Crosshair asked. She looked down at the ground and frowned still with a disappointed facial expression. "I thought your a Jedi. Can't you figure it out with your 'mind  powers' or whatever."

She didn't answer and he continued to chew on his toothpick.

"I'm speaking to you." Crosshair tries to get her attention.