Hope's nightmare

(Hope's POV)

I opened my eyes slowly and noticed right away that I wasn't with Hunter nor the Batch. I wasn't even on the ship.

I slowly pushed my body up and stumbled to stand but eventually I had enough strength to stand. I looked around at my surroundings while walking and noticed many things. There was 8 moons in the sky, it was midnight, and it felt familiar. I started to call out to the batch.

"Hunter?!" I yelled. No answer.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?!" I shout. Again no answer.

I started to pace around. I noticed there was no trees. The grass was dead and the ground was smoky. This place was freezing cold. I honestly wasn't even sure if this was a dream or not. Well I mean if feels real.

I heard a giggle from behind me so I turned around  and it was that same little kid from Cid's bar I saw when I kept zoning out. But this time was different, I could see her face. She looked like me honestly.

I have long black curly hair that I prefer to keep in a ponytail. I wear a comfy purple shirt and dark blue skintight jeans. With black boots. She looked just like me but wearing a black coat. With short black hair and way shorter.

"Are you what I looked like when I was younger?" I asked and she just tilted her head then ran into the darkness of the night.

"Wait!" I hollered but she didn't listen.

I started to run after 'Mini me'. After a little bit of running I caught up to her and grabbed her coat but nobody was wearing it. I dropped  the coat out of shock. I started to back up in fear but tripped and hit the ground. I looked down at what tripped me and my eyes got wide and my mouth was completely open.

"A-A lightsaber.." I say surprised. Then started to ask myself how do I know what a lightsaber is?

I stood up and started to back away from it. But my back bumped into something. I turned around to see what I bumped into and it was Mini Me. I looked down at her with an confused and worried expression. There was a moment of quietness until Mini Me spoke.

"You have to wake up, remember who you are Hope!" Mini me exclaimed.

I gave another confused and concerned looked then she spoke.

"We're a Jedi, Hope.." Mini me said softly.

                                (424 words.)