a Jedi master

(Hope's POV)

Hunter lead the way with Omega beside him while I was behind them in my own thoughts. As I was walking I could feel another presence around and saw Mini me.

I looked over at her and could tell she wanted me to follow her but I shook my head 'no'. She sighed softly then disappeared.

I saw Omega look back at me and tilt her head confusedly and I forced a smile on my face. After a second she looks up at Hunter then looks in front of her.

————At Cid's Parlor————

"Ha! Looks who back! I missed ya!" Wrecker said to me and Omega as we walked in.

Both me and Omega smile and Wrecker runs up and hugs us both. After a second he lets go.

Hunter sat down in the middle of Crosshair and Echo at the bar table.

"Hunter, you gotta talk to her about it." I heard Echo say to Hunter.

Hunter sighs then looks over at me and I stare back. Hunter tilts his head for me to come over to him and I do. He stands up and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Hope, I know I explained that horribly wrong I didn't mean it to come out as a bad thing I promise. If it makes you any better you can punch me." Hunter says and I give an confused expression.

"Why would I punch you?" I ask, completely confused.

He stayed completely silent and even looked slightly embarrassed.

Can Hunter get embarrassed? I asked myself

After a second I realized he put his gaze to his brothers which were behind me.

(Hunter's POV)

I was looking at my brothers for help, I didn't know what to say.

Crosshair for some reason was showing me some kind of hand signals which was 'play it cool'.

Wrecker was mouthing words which I had no idea what he was saying.

Omega just stood there with a smile, she was completely clueless on what was going on.

I know for a fact Tech was searching up things to say to girls on his Datapad.

Last but not least, Echo, he was shaking his head trying his hardest not to laugh.

Hope turned her head towards my squad and they all gave a clueless and innocent smile at her then she turned her head back at me. I softly smiled at her not noticing how long I was staring at her.

Crosshair facepalmed himself while Echo and Wrecker started bursting out laughing. Omega smiled at seeing my reaction with Hope.

"That could have not gone worst." Tech blurted out.

That made Hope laugh, as she was laughing my gaze softened. To me, her laugh was beautiful.

After some time she stopped laughing then I asked if she wanted to have a sit with me and maybe have a drink in which she agreed.

                               (Hopes POV)

I sat down at the bar table and Hunter sat right beside me. He was practically touching my shoulder with his shoulder due to how close he was.

Cid came over and gave him a drink (Aka Alcohol). He picked it up and automatically took a sip of it. Cid glanced over at me.

"Want one, Sass?" Cid asked me.

"I'm good but thank you." I say and she rolls her eyes then begins passing them out the the rest of the Batch (except for Omega).

I lay my head down on the counter and cover my face with my arms. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my back and  I quickly sat up.

I looked to see who it was and it Hunter.

"You alright?" Hunter asked calmly.

"Yeah...it's just a lot to take on that's all. Don't worry I'm not mad at you anymore and thank you for apologizing." I say to him and he softly smiled again.

A random man sits beside me and I glanced over at Hunter but he already noticed him and was giving the man a death glare but the man wasn't focusing.

The man grabbed a drink and poured it into a cup then began to drink it. There was a awkward silence the whole time which made me feel very uncomfortable.

After some time the man finally looked over at me and I kept my gaze towards the table not wanting to have eye contact. I had my whole body facing Hunter  trying to give the man a hint that I didn't want him to be around me nor to have a conversation with him.

Hunter coughed to get the man's attention which he eventually did.

"What do want, lad?" Hunter says coldheartedly.

"To see an old friend." The man says casually.

"Who are you?!" Hunter didn't ask, he demanded.

"You can call me obi-Wan, Obi-Wan Kenobi." The man said with a slight grin.

                                (811 words)