Fears

(Hopes POV)

"Finally. About time you both finally show up." Tech said with sass.

I notice Hunter stoped then gave Tech a glare. I stayed behind Hunter because that's the only clone that I felt comfortable with. *

"Where's the girl?" Wrecker asked not noticing I was behind Hunter.

"She's right here, Wrecker" Hunter then moves to the left after saying that and now all eyes were on me. I tried to avoid eye contact from everyone. Then the kid I saw earlier walked up to me and smiled then did a friendly wave to me.

"You, come here." Tech pointed at me but didn't look off his datapad. I was hesitant but eventually slowly started to walk towards him.

"This won't hurt that bad, only will hurt for a second" Tech said with no emotion. Then Crosshair passed Tech a shot. I start to walk backwards in fear then I accidentally bump into Hunter.

"Woah take it easy Hope. We're here to help you not hurt you. We're not like the other clones we won't hurt you." Hunter tried to reassure me.

"Then why is your squad trying to inject me with something." I raised my voice but didn't yell. I cross my arms.

"Hope, I get it I'm not good with shots or needles or anything in that category...look at me I've been experimented on but this Batch saved me...you can trust them. I do with my life." Echo explained

"Yeah! I hate shots!!!" Wrecker shouts.

"But just know we're trying to help you." The kid said to me kindly.

"Alright let's get this done with, Hope." Tech tells me.

I walk over to him and I was about to let him do it until a memory popped in my head. It was right before I got knocked out. I turned around and I saw someone. The person was wearing a hoodie so I couldn't see the person's face. It pointed a gun like weapon at me. The last thing I remember the figure saying was "Good soldiers follow orders!" Then shot the gun like weapon then it was like a shot and the liquid inside it went in my skin then I pulled it out and everything went black.

I acted before I thought and shoved the shot away from me before it hit my skin. Then started to back up again. I could tell I was getting scared. Hunter put his arms out so I wouldn't keep walking backwards. Hunter sighted then spoke.

"Alright Tech if she doesn't want to take the shot to make her feel better then don't force her." I slightly smiled after hearing Hunter say that. I appreciate that Hunter stood up for me and interfered.

"Fine." Tech just started to tap on his datapad.