Its Rex

(Hope's POV)

Hunter put a brow up confused and I also had a confused expression. Obi-Wan Kenobi looked at me and I quickly turned my head the opposite direction.

"Hello there." Obi-Wan Kenobi says directly to me.

"Hi..." I say shyly.

"How are you, my Padwan?" Obi-Wan asked.

"What?" I say with a mixture of shock and confusion.

"I see, there's much missing inside you. You seek information but get nothing." Obi-Wan says.

I glance at Hunter then look back at Obi-Wan.

"I'm sorry to ask but...who are you?" I say and his expression slightly saddens.

"Hmm, someone who helped you when you needed me." Obi-Wan says with a slight smile.

The rest of the batch came walking up to us with Omega leading the way.

"Hey boss, who's that?" Wrecker asked as he pointed at Obi-Wan.

"Hmm, Obi-Wan Kenobi a legendary Jedi master who served as a Padwan to Master Qui-Gon which died by Darth Maul. Later on he trained Anakin Skywalker as his Padwan then fought in 'The clone wars'. He was apart of The Jedi High Council. Later went into hiding because of Order 66." Tech says as he reads off his datapad.

"Nice to know you know your history." Obi-Wan says with a half smile.

"I know much more then my history." Tech mumbled to himself.

"Sir?" Echo said as he saw him.

"Echo, it's been a long time," Obi-Wan says with a weak smile. "How have you been?"

"I've been better...you?" Echo says.

"Agreed. For being a Jedi it's extremely difficult to survive now." Obi-wan says and he nods.

"I was your Padawan?" I asked completely in shock.

"Yes." Obi-Wan says softly.

"But that's not possible," Tech points out. "Jedi Masters are only allowed to have one padawan, and your padawan was Anakin Skywalker."

"That may be true, yes, but there's a lot the Jedi council says that we don't do." Obi-Wan says to Tech directly.

"Aren't you on the Jedi council?" Tech asked.

"Was," Obi-Wan says. "Past tense."

"I see." Tech says to himself then starts typing on his datapad.

"Do you know what have have happened to my memory?" I asked.

"Bits and pieces but not the whole. I know who did it though—" she cuts him off.

"Who?" I ask a little to quickly.

He gave me a look.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's quite alright, my padawan." Obi-Wan says as he puts a hand on her shoulder. "He's a good friend of mine, and an even better friend to Anakin. But I will not cell out my own friend. He's been looking for you ever since but hasn't been able to find you yet."

I stayed quiet, deep in my thoughts.

"He's not dangerous is he?" Hunter asked as he looked down at me.

"He can be, but I believe your both allies." Obi-Wan says as strokes his beard.

"We don't have allies." Tech says.

"I believe your wrong." Obi-wan says and Tech gave him a look but stayed quiet.

"Rex?" Echo spoke up.

Obi-Wan had a slight smirk and picked up his drink.

"I figured him," Obi-Wan points at Tech. "For the smart one."

Tech looked actually offended. Wrecker punched his shoulder and started laughing. Crosshair had a smirk on his face.

"Dang, Tech! You've just been wrecked by a Jedi!" Wrecker says while laughing.

"It's Rex." Omega says confidently.

"And how come you believe that, little one?" Obi-Wan asked as he looked down at her.

"It's sorta like a riddle. I'm good at riddles." Omega states.

"Indeed you are." Obi-Wan says softly.

"Why did this happen to me?" I ask.

"What do you remember?" Obi-Wan asked me.

"Good soldiers follow orders!"

"There was a man, a clone maybe, he said 'Good soldiers follow orders' then everything went black and then I met the batch." I explained.

He stroke his beard in thought.

"It was hie inhibitor chip, otherwise, he would have never done that to you. You both were best friends." Obi-Wan says.

"Me and Rex?" I say.

"Yes, you and Rex." Obi-Wan says casually.

There was a moment of silence.

"Why are you here?" Crosshair asked with a toothpick in his mouth.

"To ask my padawan if she'd like to come back with me. I know where Rex is and some of the details that happened to you. I have a small rebellion group against the empire and you could be a crucial part of the group. I could also teach you the ways of the force and you could become a real Jedi." He turns towards me. "But, it's your decision. I completely understand whatever opinion you choose."

                                 (799 words)