We All Go To Hell

(Frank's POV)

I didn't know exactly how I was going to save G, but I knew I had to. I left G, Pete, and Ray to go to the one place I knew there was a gateway back to hell, the cemetery.

In one of the above ground tombs held a gateway back, but when you're in punishment, you're banned from returning until it was over. Guess my sentence was ending early.

I was at the passage in seconds. I spat out the incantation to make it open and sped through. I didn't know where I was going, just that I needed to hurry.

I was blown back for a second by the sheer cold of hell. I had forgotten. G's touch had been so warm... I shook off the thoughts of G. I couldn't let that distract me. I had to focus.

I landed in one of hell's cold dark caverns. I flashed my eyes black and kept them that way. There was no one in sight. I walked down the cavern for a bit before I realized where I needed to go.

The shadow.

I bolted for his indented cave wall, somehow running into no other demons along the way. I finally made it to his cave and skidded to a hault. There was the shadow, just as the last time I had seen him and received my punishment.
It was shuffling paper, but stopped when I entered the room. "Iero." It said in it's ancient voice.

"Shadow." I was breathing heavy from not stopping, "You've got to help me! I-I know I disrespected you, and I apologize but you have to help me!"

The creature tilted it's head at me and repeated my name. "Iero."

"Yes! Yes that's me shadow, but right now, Iero isn't important! G, Gerard, a human is important!"

"Ger-ard?" It asked, tilting it's head to the other side.

"Yes!" I was practically begging, "Shadow, PLEASE! You control the show, you send out the missions, you have to know how to help me!" My voice shook.

The shadow just continued to stare at me. "Please." I asked as sincerely. It continued to stare at me and I felt any hope of saving G sinking.

"Well, well, well..." I heard a familiar voice behind me, "Looks like someone came home early..."

I turned and saw the higher up with the large nose as well as the bald babysitter. I growled, flashing my teeth like an animal.

"Iero." The shadow said, walking up to me.

"Yes indeed, Shadow." The big nosed higher up flashed his black eyes at me with a smirk. "Thank you for finding him. We were worried we'd have to search."

I backed up, but the Shadow was right behind me. (Though he was a shadow, he was somehow solid enough to stop me from backing through him.) I felt something burn around my wrists. I cried out and the bald demon seized the moment and grabbed me by my shirts collar and lifted me off the ground. I looked back at the shadow with a look of desperation.

"Iero." The shadow just repeated. I didn't know what to do, then I heard it say something I'd never heard from it before. "Please." It repeated simply, with some kind of meaning that I could feel behind it.

"Please don't be too upset." The large nosed higher up smirked, "It's going to be over quick for that Gerard boy in about two days. But for you, I will make sure it's worse than anything you can imagine." He said his last words while getting slowly closer to my face.

I felt encouragement in the Shadow's words, however. I could feel my rebellion towards the higher ups building. "Bite me." I taunted, still being held up by the bald babysitter with my hands in hell cuffs.

"You're going to wish that's all I would do." The big nosed higher up said through clentched teeth.
"Take him out." He instructed the bald demon. He nodded and I was carried by the neck of my shirt out of the cave and into a darker depth of hell.