Chapter 12 - Trouble in Paradise

Abhinav was standing in the balcony looking at the moon when Akshara came with ice cream, "Sharma Ji, in whose thoughts are you busy?"

"Tumhare (Yours)" he blurted but covered up, "I mean, I was thinking how when we were young we used to sit in this balcony and talk all night."

"Yes!! And that's why I brought ice cream so we can relive those childhood memories."

Abhinav - "By the way, did Anjali call you today?" Anjali was their school friend.

"Ya, but I was busy so didn't pick. Did she call you too?"

Abhinav - "Ya, actually her marriage has been fixed, next week in Jaipur, she invited me to attend. Actually I already had plans to go to Jaipur for seeing some properties so accepted the invitation."

Akshara - "Anju is getting married!! But why so hurry? They could have planned after few months..."

"So? You will come for the wedding?"

"Of course!! She is such a close friend of ours.. I will ask Abhimanyu to join as well... it will be a fun trip... Now can we have our ice cream or else they will melt?" she said giggling.

***

In the morning the Goenka's arrived at the dining table and were pleasantly surprised to see Abhinav making Kachoris in the Kitchen.

"Today's breakfast is made by the handsome chef Abhinav Sharma." he said giggling. "Please take your seats while I serve you kachoris."

Mimi - "Abhinav Beta, you are our guest, why are you cooking?"

Abhinav - "Mimi, am I your family or guest? If I am your family then its my duty to serve you". Everyones heart soared by his words.  Akshara came downstairs. She had worn the watch and bracelet that Abhinav had given her.

"Akshara, come and have breakfast, I have made your favourite Kachoris." Abhinav called.

"Akshara's favourite" Vansh repeated teasing Abhinav.

"You cooked Kachoris!! That's so sweet!" Akshara gleamed as she gave him a side hug. Abhimanyu who happened to come to their house at that moment was instantly pissed seeing this.

Abhimanyu - "Hi baby!!" 

Akshara - "You here?"

"Why? Can't I come to meet my girl-friend? Actually I had come to pick you up". Akshara smiled in response.

"Abhimanyu, sit and have breakfast with us...." Manish said..

Abhimanyu sat and Akshara served him Kachoris, "Yum!! Kachoris!! I love them!!"

Akshara - "Actually these are made by...." 

"I know sweetheart, nobody can make such tasty kachoris other than you.... They are delicious... I feel like kissing your hands..."

Everyone started laughing, making Abhimanyu conscious. "If you want to kiss, you will have to give it on Abhinav's hands as he has made these Kachoris." Surekha taunted.

"Abhimanyu, even I learnt how to make these from Abhinav... He is expert in cooking..." Akshara said proudly looking at Abhinav making him blush.

The kachoris that tasted delicious few seconds back were now feeling bitter for Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu - "Akshu, breakfast is done, let's go. I have an important surgery." 

"Just a minute. I will bring my guitar from my room." She went and brought the guitar that Abhinav had gifted her.