Chapter 64

Regina's Pov

Seeing that Tumaini was asleep, I sighed and carefully picked him up.

Walking through the halls back to Tumaini's room, I saw black flames burning a furniture, equipment, and plants as I head back to the room.

Thea, can I put out the black flames with one of the Infernos?

You can. Just imagine the white flame burning in your hand but also imagine the coldness that it wields.

You better not trick her or else you're dead, lying bitch.

I know that you're still pissed about me lying to you two, but right now we need to put out these flames before someone gets hurt.

Scar, she's right. We need to put these flames out or else someone dies.

Fine, but the bitch's dead if she tries something or if this summoning shit fails.

Hearing that Scar agreed, I lifted my left hand and imagine the flame as Thea explained to me.

Closing my eyes, I slowly breathed in and out and concentrated on imagining the flame.

Feeling Tumaini shiver and the temperature dropping, I opened my eyes and saw the white flame in my hand.

Now carefully point your hand towards the flames and shot at the flames.

How?

Just imagine the white flames as a gun or some shit. You watch all these crazy ass fiction movies and you see them shooting fire, lasers and all other types of shit.

Well, sorry. I didn't have powers until last night.

Just act like your the female ironman, may Tony rest in peace, and you're shooting a fucking laser beam. Just open your hand fully and pull your arm back a little and concentrate on shooting the white flame on the black flame or you can try my gun idea.

You can try either one, but you have to hurry because the flames are starting to expand through the room.

Seeing that we didn't have much time, I tried the gun idea first.

Though was effective and didn't help much when the black flames reached up to the roof and started to spread.

Using the Ironman idea, I was surprised that it worked.

Told you.

Though I thought it wouldn't work, thanks for the ideas, Scar and you too, Thea.

You're welcome and I'm going to sleep. Bye, Gina and lying bitch.

I sighed as I felt Scar drifted off to sleep.

I'm going to retreat to your consciousness and write a book for you to learn how to control your powers.