Chapter 33

Regina's Pov

Soon the weekend came.

During that time I kept my promise and made sure that Kim does triple the training every morning at five and made sure she did it for twelve hours.

Who the fuck told her to run off with my kids.

When Max and I were passed out drunk that night, Ross had went back to the De Luca's residence and told the bios I was staying at a friend's house.

"Please.... Please no more training. My muscles are so sore." Kim said

Right now we're in my gym at my house since there was more equipment here.

"Get up, you have two more hours to go." I said

"I rather die." Kim said

"Well,that can be arranged if Scarlet is willing to do it." I said,looking at Kim who's was on the floor panting

Hearing Scar's name,Kim immediately got up and ran over to the punching bags and started back on her training.

One fact to know is that Kim is afraid of Scar due to an accident in the past where she was almost killed because Scar went out of control.

It wasn't my fault I couldn't hold back when I was having fun and all of you know that too.

Yes, I know but you have to learn how to control yourself at times.

You should tell it to that bastard that's asleep right now and I have control. It's those dumbass people who always pisses me off that makes me sometimes lose control.

It's best if they sleep for the time being and you need to control your anger at times.

Agreed,that asshole is a pain and also, fuck you. Saying that I need to control my anger. My anger makes me who I am.

Shaking my head,I finished my conversation with Scar. Looking over at Kim who was at the weights now, I walked over to the weights section. I stopped right next to Kim who was laying down on the weight bench lifting a barbell that weights a total of 300 pounds.

"Kim,get into the ring we're boxing." I said

"Can...can I take...take a break?" Kim asked while panting

"Ten minutes, that's it." I said

Hearing me say that, Kim sat up and put the barbell down. Grabbing her towel, she quickly ran out the gym thinking that I would have my mind the next second.

You could have let me box with her before you let her take a break.

You would have knocked her out with one punch as you can see how tired she is right now.

And who's fault is it? Because sure as hell not my fault.

Ok miss sassy, you can go back to sleep and stop being a pain in the ass right now.

Fine,tell me when Kim comes back so I can beat her ass for leaving with my babies without us knowing.

Fine,but don't kill her

I'm not that crazy to kill our family. I'll just kind of beat half to death.

After Scar said that, she went back to sleep.

Feeling my watch vibrating, I looked at to see an unknown number. Putting in one of my airpods,I pressed the accept icon.

"Hello" I said

"Is this Red?"

"This is Red speaking. Who are you?" I asked

"Good, I got the right number. My name is Mike Thompson and Leo told me that you needed someone to help schedule your fights and races." Mike said

"Yes, I do. Uncle Leo told me that he knew someone in Italy that can help me." I said

"If you're free today, I can schedule you a fight sense all the races were booked for today." Mike said

"That's fine. Call me when you have everything arranged." I said

"Ok Red, bye." Mike said

"Bye"

Saying that I hung up. Looking at the time, I saw that it's been fifteen minutes since Kim took her break.

Let's go get her, so I can start my boxing match with her and beat the hell out her.

I'll agree this one time since she's late and ran off with kids on friday.

I love you

Love you too, psycho

After saying that to Scar, I left out the gym to look for Kim.