Chapter 34

Regina's pov

"That's it for today, so you can go rest. I'll call you when dinner is ready." I said

"I can finally get away from you demons." Kim said

Kim was laying on the floor covered in sweat with addition of a black eye, a patched up purple nose and a few bruises.

I think we went a little bit to far

Bitch, I don't. She had it coming the minute you let me out and the minute she knew and stepped her ass in the ring.

You could at least punched her a little softer.

Regina, kiss my ass and shut the fuck up. She had it coming.

Scar, you're losing your temper again. The only time you do this is when you're pissed about something, so what's wrong?

Scar didn't answer my question immediately and went silent for a few minutes.

That bastard woke up for a minute and gave me the chills. They were asking about our babies and wanted to go on a bloodbath like last time, but fortunately they went back to sleep and won't be bothering us for the time being.

Hearing what Scar was saying, I was shocked. They were the main reason, I didn't tell the kids about my assassin job as it takes part in taking down those sons of bitches.

Why didn't I know about this?

They blocked you out and only talked to me when you were training with Kim.

What else did they say?

They said that we're getting too soft and soon have to face enemies,so we have to turn cold to the others and our babies.

I'm not doing that. In the past, I tried to push everyone away and locked myself away when he passed and I was pregnant with Isabella at that time.

I can agree with you, but unfortunately I can agree with that bastard this one time about facing enemies soon. We should be careful of who we let into our circle in the future and prepare for the worst.

Alright, get some rest and tell me when they come back or tell me what they said.

Fine, tell Kim that I'll beat her ass again next time.

Feeling Scar falling asleep, I looked down to see Kim passed out sleep on the floor.

Shaking my head, I went over to the bench and grabbed our towels. Picking up Kim,I walked out the gym and headed to her room.

*3 minutes later*

Opening the door, I threw the towels in Kim's laundry basket and carefully put Kim down on her bed.

Grabbing her alarm clock, I set it to five in the morning knowing that she would forget.

After doing that,I left out of her room and headed downstairs to the kitchen to cook.

Reaching the kitchen, I smelt something delicious. Going into see Ava, Noah and my babies baking some desserts.

Ah shit

"Mommy, come try the cookies aunt Ava made." Isabella said

I looked over at Noah and he mouth 'I tried to stop her.'

Here's another fact to know in our little family. Ava can cook a few meals,I don't want to sound like an ass,but SHE CAN'T BAKE SHIT!!!

"How about we eat them after dinner,ok?" I asked