Chapter 50

Regina's Pov

*4 months later*

"That will be all for today and remember to do your homework and study for the test that's next Friday."

Closing my notebook and putting it in my backpack, I grabbed my backpack and left to go to my last period of the day.

It's been four and a half months since I returned to the De Luca family and it's fine except for some family members hating me.

During the four months, I've grown close to Alessia and Sarah as they were the only kind people in Lorenzo's part of the family except for Ross.

Lillian and her wife, Rin would come to the house and visit from time to time and they were pretty cool to be around.

Rin and I would sometimes box or go to her personal gun range while Lillian and I would cook with Alessia and Sarah when Rin was at work.

Ross and I spent the most time together trying to make up for the years we've been separated.

We would-

"HEY, DE LUCA."

Hearing someone shout my so called last name, I turned around to see another bitch who claims to be the queen bee of the school and her little group.

On my first day, she warned me to not get close to the De Luca brothers.

I don't care about the other ones except for Ross.

When she saw me sitting with Ross during lunch, she poured food and warm coffee on me.

What do you think I did?

Beat that hoe's ass.

Me and Scar took turns beating her ass that lead her to be in the hospital for a week with a pig's face and me getting suspended for three days.

She's lucky that we didn't put her in the hospital for year.

And we sure got a mouthful of yelling from Lorenzo.

He can kiss our black ass.

It's not our fault, she wanted her ass beat.

We really didn't even use our full strength to beat her ass.

Not even one percent of our strength was used on her.

"What do you want, bitchy? Don't tell you want to look like a pig again, because I don't mind doing it again." I said while crossing my arms

"There's a new kid coming today and rumor has it that it's a handsome guy. I'm warning you not to get close to him."

"Is that all? Seeing that it's nothing important, I'm leaving now." I said

Turning around, I started heading to my last period and ignored another bitch.

Looking at my watch, I saw that I was going to be late and started jogging to the class.

Just when I was about to grab the door handle, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." We both said

Looking up to see who I bumped into, I was stunned.

"Ji-Min?" I whispered

"Are you okay?"

Snapping out of my daze, I said I was fine and asked for his name.

"Jae Chronis."

"Regina De Luca." I said while shaking his hand

"you're in Mr.Green's class?" Jae asked