Chapter 24

Regina's Pov

Feeling something poking me in the face, I pushed it away with annoyance. Feeling it poking me again a few minutes later, I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was Isabella that was poking me.

Turning my head to the left side of the bed to see what time it was. It was six in the morning and I don't like being woken up early in the morning, especially if I came back from a mission.

"Sweetie, why did you wake mommy up so early in morning?" I asked her

"I'm hungry mommy. Can we have breakfast now?" Isabella asked giving her signature puppy eyes she always uses on the guys

I think both my kids are going to be heartbreakers in the future.

Sighing, I sat up and slide on my slippers. Stretching a bit, I picked up Isabella and Elijah and walked out the room.

Reaching the last step, I went into the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, to see it in a complete mess. Flour everywhere, egg shells on the floor, dirty dishes in the sink, three burnt cakes, pancakes on the ceiling,a busted open microwave, and broken glasses in the trash can.

How the fuck did pancakes get on the damn ceiling?

Turning my head right, to Roxy and Kim covered in flour and black smoke.

"What are you two doing? You're about to destroy the kitchen" I said shaking my head

"It's was all Kim's idea. I didn't want to do it but she blackmailed me into it." Roxy went ahead and snitched on her

"WHAT THE FUCK ROXY, YOU WANTED CAKE FOR BREAKFAST." Kim yelled

"Kim, watch your mouth in front of the kids." I said irritated

Putting the kids in the chairs, I walked over to the sink and squatted down. Opening the cabinets, I grabbed some cleaning supplies and handed them to Kim and Roxy.

"Sense you like to make a mess, you're going to clean the entire house and don't think about slacking off as we have cameras everywhere." I said giving them a smile

Not noticing my eyes were slowly turning black, the girls immediately nodded their heads and started cleaning.

Sighing, I turned to the kids who were arguing about who's the best character in SpongeBob SquarePants.

"Patrick"

"SpongeBob"

"PATRICK"

"SPONGEBOB"

Oh lord my head

Sometimes I wonder why I had kids.

"Ok, they're both the best. Now let's go get ready and leave for breakfast." I said

Hearing the word breakfast, the kids ran upstairs to get ready.

I chuckled and shook my head while heading upstairs.

Roxy's Pov

Seeing that Regina had went upstairs, I turned to Kim who was getting the pancakes off the ceiling.

"Kim, who's kids did Regina come down?" I asked