Chapter 8

Author pov.

In the hospital...

When they came to the hospital, the new they got from the Dr that they never expected, that was they they lost kinn's dad and Anong , and both kim and kinn are in critical stage can't even say if they going to make it or not...after some minutes.

Lin breakdown completely, she never thought that this day could end like this , that her little action could create this much mess. That led her husband's death, she don't even know if her sons going to make it or not and death of an innocent girl ,who just came there to meet them..these thoughts were killing her inside..

After an hour ..

They got to know about Kim's condition, that his spinal cord got affected by the accident so, his legs got paralyzed and have head injury too. he is safe now but still have to stay under the observation. In kinn's case they still have to wait .. after an hour Dr came and convey kinn's condition to them that he had a serious head injury and have fractures in his legs and ribs , and the main thing was he is now in coma,he got a clot in his head ,it can be cure through medicine if have enough rest , Dr tell that it's temporary he will be alright.

2 days later..

Kinn's dad's and Anong funeral were done by grandpa , they still waiting in the hospital to see their sons but they still have to wait until they shift them to rooms, but it will take some more days. After 3 days Kim got conscious and after the checkups they shifted him to the room. Slowly he understands he is not like before, it's break him completely but the lost of his dad and his friend were make it even worse... The only thing that he ask to his mom was how's kinni... After the accident he only get his brother back..so he want to make sure his brother is safe .

It takes 2 weeks to kinn get his consciousness and it will take time to heal his injuries ,after all he is safe,after the check ups they shift him to room. Which is near to Kim's ,. Soon he get to know about Anong and dad, and his brother's condition, after they ,it will be very difficult for them to handle kinn , loosing his dad and his love at the same time were make him insane, unfortunately the thought of being the reason for everything,were make it even worse . After that day he became silent,
Kim was allowed to visit kinn, but the thing,,,, now he is in wheel chair and want someone to help him to move to any place.. Frist he became uncomfortable but slowly adjust with it.
When Kim entered to see kinn , Kim became shock cause he doesn't seems like his kinni... He looks so pale...his eyes completely lost the glow .....

Kinn was looking outside throw the window, when he heard his brother calling him , he slowly look at him , grandpa help Kim to move towards kinn...in these time kinn was looking at Kim's legs.. seeing him like this were breaking his heart...but soon he got distracted when he heard his brother calling him.

But he didn't response to him just looking at him with a teary eyes .... Am sorry.... that was the only word that came from kinn's mouth... Kim want to hug his brother and say it's not his fault but he can't do it by himself nor kinn can't do it cause both are recovering from their injuries... ,

But he try to comfort his brother,. In these days kinn only spoke to Kim, and that's just a word , 'am sorry' after that he didn't speak to anyone including his grandpa and mom. But they can clearly see the hatred in his eyes when he see their mom but didn't say anything ,, it seems like he became silent.

3 months later

Kim and kinn became completely recovered from their injuries, now Kim can move his wheelchair chair without, others help , Kim's recovery were make a little relief in their family. .but they don't know what to do with Kim .... He always stay in his room didn't come out not taking his medicine or food on time and this make everyone worried about his health. One day Kim and grandpa decided to talk with kinn , but when they entered in the room , they saw kinn lying in the bed , they thought he is sleeping but soon they realised it's not a normal sleep when they saw the pills that on the ground ...they try to wake him but failed , without wasting time they call the ambulance and take him to the hospital... Fortunately he was safe if they late then they gonna loss him.

After some check ups Dr convey kinn is suffering from , depression and if he didn't get treatment then it will end up like this , at first kinn didn't accept to get treated he just wanted to end his life...but Kim he want his bro after all he love him more than anything in this world ..and he know kinn also love him , so he make him to take treatment.....it's take almost a year to get the old kinn but there is still something is missing in him but they were very happy alest they can see their sons alive ....but one thing that didn't change that was his attitude towards his mom....

End of the flashback

She said everything to po , while wipe her tears..

Mom: these all happened because of me ....my selfishness were led to this .

Po just hug her, he know she regret alot in these years , her tears were showing the pain that she holding in her heart .

Don't cry mom everything going to be alright..he said while comforting her.

Next day

Kinn came early morning, cause today they planned to visit his dad's grave afterall today , it's became five years, that he lost his dad and Anong ..... , When they entered to the grave yard every one gathered near kinn's dad grave, after sometime kinn move to Anong's grave po thought he will cry but there is no emotions in his face he keeps looking at the grave without blinking, after sometime they left from there...it's been five years but po can see the saddness in everyone's eyes except kinn...he don't understand what the feeling that he keep inside ...he don't understand kinn. But one thing that he know was he hate himself and his mom.....

After that day.....

It's been six months after their marriage,,Now po know the reason behind  kinn's attitude , but he know one day everything going to be alright after all this,, po still love kinn , he himself don't know the reason. He belive one day he could change him cause his dad always says  love can change everything and at the end love will win, and he belive in this theory..

But kinn always keeps the same attitude towards him sometimes he behave rude, towards po but the one thing that he have admitted that after the arrival of po Kim became so happy......it's seems like he getting back his old brother he always energetic,want to go outside , singing song so loudly ...it's seems like he forgot that he in wheelchair and this make kinn very happy include his family and for this., he is thankful to po...

Author pov

One day when kinn came , he didn't see po he went straight towards his room today he feel so relieved, slowly he getting back his brother, these all happened because of po his brother became so happy and that led to have a soft spot for po , till this time he didn't see po so he went out side to see po, that's when he heard po and mom taking ,, first of all he doesn't like po became close to his mum .. he about to call him that when he heard..

I know kinn,, soon he will accept you and love you .. I have a plan we will fix a trip for both of you , there you guys get some times just open your heart towards him ..

Po: no mom , first of all he will not going to agree to this. And am scared ...what if he hate me when he know I loves him..

I will talk to Kim ,he will make him agree...and he really like you so he will do whatever for you..
Lin said to po , after listen this kinn left from furiously there without calling po, 

No mom don't involve Kim between us am not using his brother to impressed him , I take care of him cause I see him as my own brother that's why, po said ..

I know dear , I just suggest this cause I want to see you guys living happily. She said while caressing his head.

In kinn's room..

Kinn went straight to the balcony, his face clearly shows how furious is he, after hearing the conversation between po and lin , he thought po using Kim to get close to him or can say he using him to get his husband position and lin were helping him for this , but he didn't heard what po said to her.

Kinn's pov

I never thought Porsche became like this , these all time he became nice towards Kim , taking care of him only to impressed me,  Everything you have done were fake  you just following her instructions,you act very well porsche ,like a fool l just believed you.... You and that women,, Isn't she got enough with my life, soon I will end up your drama .

You will pay for this Porsche... you going to be regret for being with her.