Chapter 5

Author pov

One month passed po became everyone's favourite but not for kinn he is still the same nothing change in there relationship but one thing is keep growing that's ,po's love for kinn.He don't know why he love him this much...he never heard any lovely words from him ,never get any care from him ,after all he never saw his smile but he still loves him and he thankful to God for give him his love. And he knows he never going to get the love from his husband but still his heart want to stay with his husband.

Po and Kim were like brothers they were became really close, po want to know what happened to Kim ,how he became like this but he don't have the courage to ask him about this may be it will hurt him so he didn't ask anything about this.its been a month he saw his father so he want to meet him, whenever he ask him about their meet his father always give some excuse and avoide it and now it's on the limit he really want to see his dad .

At Evening.

Kinn came back from the office , he doing something on his laptop po slowly approch him ,he alredy know his presence didn't matter to him but he want to ask something.
He cleared his throat to get his attention which was successfully he got.
Po: I want to see my dad can I go tomorrow.
Kinn: just go wherever you want just don't disturbe me.
Po feel sad but he didn't show it now it's were habitual for him. Sometimes he feels like crying but he is scared to cry so everything were he kept inside in his heart.

Suddenly po got a call .

It was an unknown number, he attended the call with a hesitation,
Po: hello ,who... But the other person didn't let him to finish ..
Is this Porsche ..
Po: yes ..
Sir this is city hospital your father is admitted here please come fast .
Po: what ..what happened to him..
Sir please come ..we can't share it through call.
Po: ok I will be there

Po : kinn my dad is in hospital, I have to go..
Kinn: then go, still looking at his laptop,
Po: don't you want to come with me.
Kinn: why just go with the driver, I have some work.
Po: please kinn atleast for my dad please
Kinn really got irritated but his heart is not that much emotional less so he agreed.

They informed this to them and went to the hospital, po keep crying but there is no emotios in kinn's face according to him he doing just because of humanity . When they entered to the hospital po ran towards the reception area and went to his dad's room ..
There he saw the most heartbreaking scene his dad laying on the hospital bed looking so thin like a skeleton, and so pale ,many wires were connected to his body have a tube in his nose to stable his breath, it's seems like this man is not his dad, he don't understand what happened to his dad in this month that change him this much. It's shocked kinn.
And a doctor in his room checking on him.
Po was too shocked that he forgot to move but kinn call the Dr which make both dad and son look at each other.

Dr: are you his son,
Kinn: yes he is and am his son in law.

Po slowly went to his dad he saw the machine which showing his dad's heartbeat but the thing got him was its very slow...his dad's heart beating very low. But he control himself and slowly sit beside his dad who looks so tired but still try to give a smile to his sons .What happened dad ...how..how you became like this po asked while controlling his tears.

Dr: sir mr pong have blood cancer .....
Which break po's world ,
And now we can't do anything, we found it in the last stage ...and.....
Pong : it's ok Dr please say this to my kids.
Dr: and .he..he only have less than one hour please stay with him ...there is nothing we can do am sorry, with that the Dr left.

This was a shocking news for kinn too..

No dad please don't do this to me...you just pranking me right ....po said while let out his tears..
Pong: po...son look at me...
Po slowly look at him
I was scared when I find out this I was so worried about you ,after am gone who will take care of you, you will be alone but now am very happy he said while slowly up his hand for kinn who quickly hold it .

Pong : now you have a handsome lovely husband,mom, brother, grandpa everyone and you will get everything you want so there is nothing to worried and am ready to meet your mom. He said with low voice with so much difficult.

Po: dad plz don't say like this please,..kinn plz can we take dad to an another hospital please..

Pong : n..no son there is use so don't waste your time ,just stay with me thats enough for me.Kinn....
Kinn: d..dad,
Pong: can you give me a promise.. that you will be always with him,, always stand beside for him. Can you promise me?
Kinn: I...I will dad , I promise.
Pong : I know son is in safe hand.., po you also have to take a good care of him and be a good husband.

Po nodded his head.
Pong smiled at them , I feel so tried can you sing the song that mom used to sing ,he said to po....
Po: how I..ii
Please son ...

Po started to sing the song and his dad closed his eyes with a smile , po about to finish the song but the sound from the monitor make him paused.kinn called the Dr and they checked him.
Po still sitting beside his dad ,

Dr: am sorry sir , he is no more. With that he left from there ...

Po didn't cry he keep looking at his dad, kinn don't know what to do or say he called Vegas and inform about this..

Next day.

After Pong's funeral.

Po's condition was very bad po was crying his heart out everyone is trying to console him but the sudden lost of his dad , he can't endure it.

At night

Both kinnpo in their room, po looking so tired and sad , he sitting in the couch were he sleep , kinn came out after the shower.
He dressed himself and went towards po .

Kinn: Porsche....
Porsche look at him ..
Kinn: go and take a shower,
Po still looking at him ,
Kinn: go .....take a shower come on and help him to stand then po take his dress and went to shower,
After the shower po came back and about to go towards the bed but kinn stopped him ,

Kinn: no ...you can sleep in this bed..
Po: but...
Kinn: just do what I say.

Po slowly went towards the bed and lay down on it.
Kinn: don't think that your are alone , you have this house and this family...
(Po slowly look at him.)
Don't be sad , and don't cry it will hurt your dad he want you to be happy so..you have to be strong for him don't disappoint him.

With that he went towards the balcony.

Po keep looking at him everyone who came dad's funeral were try to console him but kinn's words hit him different , after all he don't want his dad to feel disappoint.

Next day

Po wake up first ,and the first thing he saw was his husband who lying beside him. It was the first time he seeing his husband this closely but his eyes still showing the grief but he fixed himself that he will make his dad proud.

He done his daily routine and went towards the kitchen.there he saw their mom.

After a month , everything were back to form, po became the old po one thing was different that was now po only have this family nothing else. And one thing were caught everyone attention that was kinn's behave towards po like he became a bit soft towards po.

And this caught Vegas , he feel so happy he saw both went together to see Pong's grave .

At Vegas house .

At night Vegas and aree were laying on the bed, pete closed the door and come towards them.

Pete: is she sleep..
Vegas: yes ...
Pete: what happened you looks happy ,

Vegas : pete ...I think kinn started to like Porsche. He got changed he started to talking with him travel together. I think he accepted him as his love

Pete: yeah I noticed that, last time when we go there he being nice towards him.

Vegas: yeah, now he is the only family for Porsche maybe that's why.,am really happy for them.

Pete: don't feel that much happy it's our intuitions, we really don't know the truth..

Vegas: oh yeah afterall he is kinn. I will talk about this to him. I hope kinn will love him .

Pete: don't worry, if God give Porsche to his life then he is his life. One day he have to accept it .

Vegas : yeah....let sleep
They shared a kiss and went to their dreamland.