Chapter 1

Author pov .

A beautiful man is getting ready,, and he looks at the mirror once again to fix himself. Then he takes his bag and look at his watch it's almost time for him to go or he will be late for his interview he quickly coming downstairs, there he saw his father arrange the food for him. He smiled.. goodmorning dad...

Good morning Porsche his dad wish while give him a bright smile

Porsche's mom died when he was 10 years old , she was a heart patient and this lead to her death, after that his father took care of him,his name is Pong,,being a single parent was a difficult task for him but he provided every thing that he could for his son , He is a chef in near the restaurant..now the only thing that he praying is to see his son have a better life a better family.

After having their breakfast, Porsche give a kiss to kiss dad's cheek and bid goodbye..

On the other side.

A handsome man is typing on his laptop in his office he is too much concentrate on his work , that's when someone knock on the door without looking he allowed..to come in.. but he looks up when he heard ,,,,kinni unkiii.....

A cute little girl ran towards him who happily take her in his lap

A cute little girl ran towards him who happily take her in his lap ..
Pete: this girl..... Hi kinn how are you
Kinn: yeah am good , hi my Aree baby how are you..
Aree: am super good kinni...
Pete: aree... don't call him kinni he your uncle .
Aree: sorry kinni unkiii.. kinn smiled at her comment and pat her head. While Pete face palm himself.
Kinn: let her call what ever she want pete, right baby.. she nooded her head. By the way what makes you come here.
Pete; oh Vegas forgot to take this file so ...l think to give it to him but I didn't see him and the staff, where are they.. oh they are in a meeting, kinn replyed. So you don't want to attend..pete ask with a confuse look.
Kinn: no I have to send a mail to our southern branch so..
Pete: oh..ok. Mm mmhh ho.. how's k..Kim.. he asked with a hesitation and this question vanished the smile in kinn's face.. he became silent for a moment.. kinn...Pete called him..he is still the same nothing changed..kinn said. his sound shows the pain . Pete went towards him and put his hands on his shoulder, don't lose your hope kinn...you are his power just stand beside him everything will be alright. Kinn just hummed..aree saw this and she understands her kinni is sad..so she cupped kinn's face with her little hand and don't be sad kinni , every thing will be alright..she said while give him a kiss on his cheek which make him smile....and she also smiled when she saw his kinni smiled..papa don't make my kinni sad ...she scold her papa .
Pete: ohh ..yes madam now shall we go ... You have to go to your play school ..,and these make her pout..
Aree: no l want to stay with kinni..., Baby uncle have to do so many works we will come later ...mhhh Pete convince his baby ..ok....kinni see you later..Pete take her from kinn's lap and bid goodbye to him

Kinn's father died when he was studied in the university, his grandfather was the one who running the company, after kinn's graduation kinn takes the position of ceo, and he is a hard working man,,it doesn't take much time to take the company to the higher level, Vegas is his bestfriend and his cousin who were always stands by his side. He only have his mom named Lin ( step mom), brother and his grandfather.His grandfather became ill now a days cause of his age he now on his 80. That's it with kinn.

Both Kinnporsche day passed like this kinn were busy on his on works and Porsche were busy on his own way.

At evening

Po entered in house ,with a gloomy face there he didn't see his father so he went direct towards the kitchen and he was correct his dad was there making dinner for them.
Po: dad..., Oh Porsche you come , how was your interview he asked with an exciting face which make po even sad..and po's dad notice it ,what happened son he ask while caressing his sons arms.
Po: I...I don't get selection dad , it's given to the interviewer's nephew..am fed up dad it's been my 4 th interview still l didn't get any job he said with a teary eyes. Po's dad hug him, while saying it's ok son don't give up one day you will be in a better place mmh.dont be sad..
po: am ok dad , sorry for make you worry.
Dad : it's ok come lets have our dinner and you alredy have a job so there is no need to be worry. Po is a violin teacher and he works at the orphanage under the Church. He never think his job as low but his salary is not for enough them and he don't want his dad to take all expenses so he keep trying to get a job with better salary.

On the other side .
Kinn getting ready leave from his office , he take some files that he doesn't get time to check it he pack his bag and came out from his cabin there he saw Vegas is waiting for him, he smiled at him, but Vegas rise his brows when he saw the files in his eyes.
Vegas: kinn this too much you alredy checked the complete files our company and you still take some to your home...
Kinn: it's only 3 files Vegas ...
Vegas: yeah yeah but you have to reduce your working time Mr...it's seems like you became a workholic.
Kinn just smiled at his comment, ok let go ....come Vegas hold kinn's hand which make him confuse...what ,,where kinn ask ..
Vegas : my daughter call me and said bring her kinni for her... This make kinn smile again
She said she didn't get much time with kinni so bring him,, soo...let go with that he drag him to his car and call kinn's driver to follow him.

In the car
Vegas : kinn may I know the reason that my daughter like this much...
Kinn: no need to be jealous Vegas , my baby aree love me so much...
Vegas: yeah..yeah,( suddenly ... Vegas stop the car kinn said and the sudden command make the car stop ..
Vegas: what happened..kinn did you forgot something..
Kinn: yes ....wait a minute .. he went out and go to the shop near and buy something...and return to the car..
Vegas look at him with a confuse look, kinn smiled and said l forgot to buy chocolate for her that's why...
Vegas: oh ...kinn she alredy have a stock of chocolate..,
Kinn: so what it's special for my aree..
Vegas: am going to pray for my daughter's tooth now I can see her tooth don't have much time.
Kinn: Vegas l think you have to stop watching the dramas you became more dramatic now a days.. Vegas didn't say anything just started to laugh at kinn and both started to laugh...

After sometimes they reached at Vegas house they saw aree were waiting for them when she saw them she ran towards them. After their cute moments ,now they were in the hall kinn and Vegas having some conversations and aree on kinn's lap while playing with kinn's watch.

Pete: guys come lets have the dinner.., come aree I will feed you..
Aree: no..kinni will feed me..he said while hug him.
Pete: aree...
Kinn: it's ok Pete ...come let go.
They were having their meals and kinn feeding aree who still on his lap .. in these all time kinn have a smile in his face which were noticed by petevegas.

After that,,
Kinn: guys I have to go it's already late..
Vegas: come on kinn just stay here, no one going to scold you if you stay here.
Pete: yes kinn ...
Kinn: guys you know kim will be waiting for me.
Vegas: we can inform him.
Kinn: no Vegas I ..I have to go..
Aree : plz kinni I want to sleep with you.
Kinni : baby kinni will come again then we can sleep,play ok..
After all they knew they can't stop kinn. So they let him do whatever he wants.

In petevegas bedroom

Vegas : I feel bad for him ,
Pete; who?
Kinn, Vegas said with a blank face, yeah I think he still blame himself for every thing said by Pete to Vegas who hummed in response.
Pete: can you talk to him ...Vegas , said him it's not his fault..
Vegas: how many times Pete..? In these 4 years I keep telling him this, but you know him. I hope everything could be alright.
Pete: everything thing will be alright Vegas, after all he is a good man.