Chapter 2

Author pov

It's Sunday and po getting ready for the violin class, he went downstairs but didn't saw his dad he call him still there is no response, so he went to dad's room only to see his papa wipe his nose.. what happened dad I called you many time but you..he stopped when he saw his dad's nose is bleeding..
Po; dad... what happened, your nose..
Pong: am ok po..it cause of the cold..
Po: you have cold ..he asked,, check his temprature, you don't have then .. what happened dad.
Pong : Porsche son am completely ok, yesterday night I have fever may be that's why..you go kids must be waiting for you..
Po: but dad let's go to the hospital,then I will go..
Pong: am completely fine ....you go ...he said while slowly pushing him.

Po went to the church , and after giving the class he went to his mother's grave ,he just sitting there nothing speaking or anything,but got distracted when he heard someone calling him ,it's tha grandpa who will be there in every Sunday.
Grandpa: you came early..
Po: no.. you're late..
They both share their little conversation, they both know eachother it's been almost 5 months they often meet in the church po see him as his grandfather and he also saw him as his own grandson both know eachother's family etc...after sometime they bid goodbye and left.
Po was really nervous about his father's health cause he saw his father taking some medicine but didn't tell him for what or why and today's incident were make him nervous afterall he only have his dad and he can't imagine if something happens to him .

On the other side.

Next day, kinn came out after the shower and go downstairs to get his coffee there his maid served two cups of coffee, he take both in his hand and went to a specific room, he open the door and saw his brother still sleeping peacefully, he put their coffee in the table and sat beside him he slowly caressing his hair with a soft smile, which were lead the sleeping male awake, he blink his eyes multiple times to clear his vision , soon his lips turn into smile when he saw kinn beside him.
Kim : good morning kinni..
Kinn: yeah good morning,...when will you stop calling me kinni..
Kim: never...after all I was the one who gave you this name.
Kinn: yeah now aree also calling me like this...it's all because of you.
Kim just smiled at him ..
Kim: why you didn't come yesterday....I was waiting for you
Kinn: I went to meet aree,it's been late when I arrived and I came here but you was sleeping soo...
Kim: ohhh...it's ok..lets have our coffee .
Kinn: won't you brush..
Kim: later ..kinni , I alredy know this said by kinn while giving the coffee.
After all It was their daily routine,

Kinn was about to go to his room but stopped by a maid,.
Maid : sir khun korn calling you.. kinn just nodded his head and went to meet his grandpa.

Kinn: you.. called me?
Korn : yeah...I want to talk with you..
Both went to the garden behind their mansion and having a small walk.
Korn: is it enough kinn...
Kinn stop and look at him.
Korn : you know am getting age..
Kinn; plz grandpa...I don't want to discuss this topic ..am doing and am happy so plz.
With that he get in the mansion but korn didn't let him go he also follow him.kinn was about to go to his room but korn stop.
Korn: I didn't even finished kinn so come back..
Kinn: why ...
Korn : kinn son plz listen to me .. why you blaming yourself for everything when,, there is no fault in you.
Kinn about to turn towards korn that's when he saw his mom (step mom )in the corner of the hall.
Kinn: yes there is no fault in me... It's all in her. He said while pointed towards her.
Korn: kinn ..
Mom: am sorry kinn..plz forgive me ..
But kinn just keep mum.
Hearing all this Kim also came there.
Korn: kinn ..now am going straight to the point., I want you to get married. We saw a boy and he is good for you,.. ,,, we? Oh.. So it's was recommended by her ..right kinn ask while controlling his anger.
Korn : No kinn, I was the one who meet him and I really like him kinn,
Kinn: again...huh is this one wheel chair isn't enough for you..he said with full of anger and sad ,while pointed Kim who's on the wheel chair.
Mom: son I never .... But kinn let her complete it.
Kinn: stop it , just stop don't show me your drama I alredy know your true colour, the only good thing that you give to me is.. him but look what you did .. he said with a teary eyes.
But stopped when he heard "kinni..."which were more like a whisper. He saw kim who looking at him with a glossy eyes.