Chapter 7

Author pov

After seeing po like this she decided to reveal the truth towards him,after all po is not only kinn's husband he is a family member and he have the right know about everything that happens in their family.

Mom: po I don't know how you going to take this but what ever am saying it's true..
Am not kinn's actual mother am his step mom.
Po became shock cause he didn't know this , but he stays quite cause he want her to continue.

Flash back

Author pov..

Kinn's dad married her after his wife's death, kinn was really young when he lost his mom and to get mom's love for his son he decided to married again who is very rich and beautiful, she was being nice towards him but it didn't last long the arrival of Kim were changed everything. After this she only wants her own son only concerned about her biological son, only for him. Slowly she became rude towards him but it's doesn't matter for him because for him it's his mother, and he got a brother who love him with a pure heart that's were enough for him.

When they're in the university time kinn was best in business studies and Kim intersted in music, and they choose it and they become best in their interested areas. But this were not acceptable for their mom, cause she know if this keep going then their company will be in kinn's hand she want Kim to be in the top of their company, she tried to change this but Kim didn't want these company thing he was more interested in music and he is very good at this.

In the period kinn have a relationship with a poor orphan girl named, Anong, who were in the same University and this university only affordable for rich people but she got there through the scholarship She is very beautiful inside and outside and when kinn proposed her she know about him and his family, for her kinn was far away from her dream she knew his family will never going to be accept this relation.
So she try to avoid him but at last she failed infront of his love accepted his love with whole heartedly.

Petevegas were in the same University and they were the helpers for this love birds these four were good friends and always stand for each other..

Kinn was always ready to present their relationship infront of his family but Anong didn't let him cause she know it's not going to good if they know about their relation. Only Kim know about this and after discussing with Kim he decided to introduce his love infront of everyone.

In the University.

Petevegas and kinn were waiting for Anong he alredy discussed about this to them..and they were waiting for Anong to come. Cause Anong still don't know about kinn's plan. That's when Anong came there with Kim.

Kim : hi guys...

Kinn; come ..come we were waiting for you..

Anong : what happened kinn...

Nothing happened Kinn said while pull her hand to sit beside him,

Pete: Anong ,,soon kinn going to introduce you to the Theerapanyakun family..

Anong : what ...no no ..why why so sudden.
Kinn just smile cause he know this will be her reaction..

Vegas : what it's been two years....

Kim: Anong .... Next Sunday is dad's birthday so it's the perfect time , I know they will like you then what..

Anong: but am not like you guys am an orphan no one will agree this..

Anong didn't I tell you ..you are not an orphan you have me, kinn said while being a little angry.

Anong : am sorry..she said while have a pout on her face..