Chapter 4

Author pov

Kinn is in his office room having a drink, his face revealing the disturbance in his mind, this marrage were literally killing him he don't know what to do,what he gonna do with his husband but one thing were fixed in his mind he not going to consider him as his husband this marrage just for his loved ones that's it nothing more than that.And he decided to reveal this to his husband, cause he don't want him to dream about something that not going to happen. With that he went to his room ,and there he saw his husband who is sitting in the couch with a sad expression.
Po was in his own thoughts but got distracted by the figure near him which make him look at the figure , he quickly stand up when he saw its kinn.

Kinn: Porsche.. I want to tell you something.
Po can clearly see the seriousness in his and it's somehow scaring him. He just nooded his head as response.

Kinn: I.........this marriage is just a wish fulfilling..for my grandfather and I don't want this..and I never think about this.. so I hope you understand what I mean, I never indeed to marry you.so don't expect love or something from me...that's not going to happen..and don't interfere in my life, you can live your like you want just don't came between mine ..ok...

Po was too shock that he forgot to reply..the every words he heard from his husband were stabbing to his heart , he is just an ordinary boy who entered to a married life with so much expectations but everything were wipe out by his husband.

Kinn: it's alredy late ,you can sleep in this bed or in this couch ..with that he lay down on the bed but po ...for him it's all were hurting him all were new for him, an unfamiliar place, unfamiliar people the one who should be save or protect him were became the stranger the sudden change were completely broke the poor boy he slowly went to the washroom and closed the door then he look at the mirror that's when he understands he was crying , he's not able to control his tears he let out the tears ....he can't believe how the most happiest day of his life were change to a nightmare.

After a long time he came out and saw his husband were sleeping ...he don't have the courage to go near to him so he went to the couch and lay down without any sound, he can feel the seriousness in his words and these thoughts were running in his mind all the night...

In the morning..

Po was the one who wakes up early, the first thing that caught on his eyes were his husband... but being..happy his eyes were getting tears he quickly wipe it and went to the washroom..after fresh up he came back but his husband was still sleeping he don't know what to do he slowly went out from the room and went to the kitchen there he saw a maid and his mother in law..they were preparing the breakfast,that's when they saw po standing there, mom go towards him with a pleasant smile. Oh....you wake up do you want coffee..he ordered to the maid to prepare the coffee, did you sleep well..what happened you looks dull...what happened son.. she asked with full of concern,
It's nothing am alright..mm.m mom., You...you son she asked again and this time po replied with a small smile...

Nothing to worry this is your house and we are a family....you can share your worries and ask anything you want I will there for you mmmh she said while caressing his head , which make tears in his eyes ...cause after a long time now he get a motherly affection. Now they were having a small conversation and he really forgot about yesterday's incident but they got interrupted. When they heard the foot steps of someone who coming downstairs without looking they know who is that .. so she call the maid to arrange the table for kinn po slowly follow the maid ..there he saw his husband who well dressed, he can simply understand kinn will go to his office after his breakfast, po just standing there like a statue he don't know what will he do , how will be his life ....the only thing he know that his life is not like before it's completely changed .

After sometime , kinn went to his office and just watching him leaving .Everything, everything were hurting him now he just want to escape from there to his house to his father ,but still something is pulling him to stay there. Kinn's mom also feel sad for po cause she knows kinn's action will make po sad but she can't do anything..the only thing she can do is to pray for her children. Po's morning were went like this .

Now he just sitting in the backyard and was in his own thoughts but came back when someone hold his hand...he look there to see Kim who was in the wheel chair, he saw him in his marriage so he knew him he smiled at him.

Kim: why you're sitting there along , ..
Po: I..i was just...
Kim: so..do you like here...
Po: mmmhh it's so beautiful..
Kim: kinni made this.. po look at him with a confuse look,..ohh I call like this..
Po: ohhh..
Kim: I will call you phi Porsche...
Po: it's ok you can call me Porsche .....
Kim: na you're my brother now...he said with a bright smile which quickly melted po heart..
Both were smile at each other... Both were having a time with each other they sing and play the piano..they build a good bond with each other.

On the otherside

Vegas was about to enter his cabin that's when he saw kinn who coming towards his cabine and entered to cabin with a serious face and his secretary giving him the files , these all were make him so confuse..

Kinn : you can go , I will call if you need.
He said to his secretary .he about to look at his file that's when the door opened revealing Vegas.

Vegas : what are you doing here kinn... He asked with a confuse look
Kinn: what happened Vegas did pete hit your head..it's my office..
Vegas : oh thanks for your information,...are you serious kinn it's the second day of your marriage and your here leaving your husband there are you mad..
Kinn...sigh : Vegas you know everything then why this drama ...
So your still the same...Vegas asked with disbelieve...afterall he think now his frd got a happy life but it's all got vein, he didn't change his mind ..
Vegas : kinn am serious..
Kinn: am also serious Vegas ,this marriage just for Kim and grandpa and nothing more than that ..afterall he was her choice .
Vegas : kinn it's not good you have accept him and start a new life how long you going to live like this huh..
Kinn: am living my life without disturbing others without interfering others.. so just let me go ,
Vegas : then what about your husband..
Kinn; husband?? This marriage didn't change anything Vegas and it's nothing to me just bulshit.. ..

Vegas : kinn ...then what about him your playing with his life ..how he going to...but without complete kinn give the reply.
Kinn: I alredy talk to him and am not going to pull him with me if he want to leave then it's ok for me..now he know everything.
Vegas was too shock he knew there will no any sudden change in kinn but he never expect kinn will do something like this ...now he feel sad and pity towards Porsche cause that's poor boy's life .
Vegas : kinn .....it's it's not good you don't have the right to play with his life.
Now kinn getting frustrated...
Kinn: who...playing with whose life huh ...am here like this because my so called stepmom, and this marriage is for them ... Who fixed this marriage never asked me about my will never accept my will..me just living my life like a puppet. I never saw him...the one who fixed this marriage were he and his father with grandpa....and if I want I can make his life a living hell .

I...I don't want anything .....am already enduring so much..now plz .

Vegas : kinn you can't stay in your past kinn ,just move on its a new life kinn God give this for you Porsche is a good man he is best for you ..

Kinn: Vegas pls don't say the God thing I don't believe it....it's best or not that's nothing to me..am not going to take him as my husband or something he is nothing to me ....I think I make it clear plz leave I have some work.. with that he opened the file without looking for his reply ..

Vegas in his mind

I hope one day everything going to be alright after all I know you I know the wound which is burning in your heart but now Porsche also fell in this.Am sure soon you will accept him .plz god just make every thing alright.