Chapter 3

Author pov

Kinn and Kim were in Kim's room, Kim showing him the new song that now he is doing. It's night , both were enjoying their time that's when the maid called them for their dinner.
Kim: lets go kinni.
Kinni : yeah ,he rolled the chair towards the dinning room. They saw their grandpa and mom were sitting there. They were having their dinner and there was a complete silence no one speak a word but korn decided to break it,
Korn: kinn...,
Kinn look at him. It's enough now kinn whatever happened in the past that we can't change and we can't do anything just move on that's the only thing we could do. . korn said with a concern.
Kinn: grandpa I know what your going to say, you know I respect your every decisions but this I..I can't.
Korn: kinn...you know I will always choose the best for you...plz accept this proposal you won't regret..
Kinn: grandpa plz...I don't want it.with that he left from there.
Three of them look eachother, with a gloomy face then korn also left from there.

At Midnight .

Kinn wakes up when he heard his maid keep calling him.kinn open the door ,and about to ask but before that she said ... Korn is unwell ..
He rushed to him and carry him to the hospital without wasting any second..

In hospital

Korn were taken to the emergency room, kinn and their mom were waiting outside, Kim also came there they were waiting for the dr to come out.after sometimes dr came out..
Kinn: how's he dr..he ask while getting worried.
Dr : let's discuss in our cabin..with that dr left , kinn about to follow him.
I want to come...Kim said while hold kinn's hand , kinn nodded and rolled the wheel chair towards the Dr's cabin.

Kinn: dr..what happened to him..
Dr: Heart attack,if you guys were a bit late ,then we were not able to save him.
Kinn didn't say anything he just keep mum , he can't imagine to lose his grandpa .
Kim: can we meet him....
Dr: not now, he needs to be in observation.
Kinn: he will fine..right??
Dr: yeah don't make him get stressed or sad it will affect his health and mainly we have to concern his age if this happen again then......we don't know he going to make it or not...so take a good care of him..
Kim: we will take care of him..
Dr: good..

Both went out from the cabin and reach infront of the emergency ward where their mom waiting for them, she asked to kinn , but didn't get any reply cause he was in deep thought, he went near to the window and looking outside. Kim explain everything to his mom..he know kinn is very upset so he went towards kinn.

Kim: kinni.... Kinn look at him, he will be alright don't be sad.. kinn just hummed in response.
Kim: kinni , can I talk to you.. kinn didn't reply just looking at him.
Kim: till now ...you never done anything wrong,..or hurt us but now .... you're hurting us kinni... seeing you being like this it's .....it's hurting us it's hurting me..
I being like this...it's because of my fault or its my fate...there is nothing fault in you but you keep blaming yourself for someone's mistake..
You know...seeing you like this is more hurts me than being like this...,, he said while looking his own legs which were motionless.
His teary eyes were showing how frustrated is he..
Kinn: Kim...I..I he don't find words to complete his sentence.
Kim: kinni ...he hold kinn's hand, I want you to be happy not only me grandpa and mom too... whatever happened in the past..but now she is regretting everything that she done for you,,now she loves you care for you,, may be it's her punishment that have to see her son in a wheelchair.
Kinn is controlling his tears.
Kim: accept the proposal kinni......
Kinn: what's make you think that marrage someone will make me happy...he asked without any emotions.
Kim: am not believing marriage..am believing the love it will make you happy..and am sure grandpa find the perfect partner for you...so plz kinni accept it .... atleast for me..he said with teary eyes..
That when the door open reveling a nurse who calling kinn
Nurse: who is kinn.
Kinn went towards there .
Kinn: it's me ...
Nurse: patient calling you plz come..
Kinn went inside and saw his grandpa who looks so pale and weak.
Grandpa slowly hold his hand..he trying to speak something but he is too weak to say something,, but kinn understand what his grandpa want to say...so he replied ..
I will accept your proposal grandpa...I will marry whoever you choose for me, just plz don't leave me...now kinn said with teary eyes.
Korn gave a small smile to him.