Chapter 6

Author pov

It's been months and everything back to normal ,but one thing that surprised everyone was kinn's behaviour towards po cause he became more nice towards him, po also happy for it ,he keep belive one day he will get his love.

Today kinn's partners were conducting a party and everyone were came there with their family kinn and Vegas also came their with their family.
Everyone looks very happy , especially petevegas cause it's the first time they saw kinnpo together to attend any public event so everyone's eyes were on them,.

Po was looking so beautiful ,and it's his first time to attend such a big party so the confusion in his eyes were make him looks so cute.And many of men's eyes were on him which were not like by him or his husband.

They were all in the middle of the party , that's when someone call kinn and he went towards them , po became alone and suddenly someone came towards po.

Hi Porsche... The man taps his shoulder,

Hi..... po replyed while having a bit uncomfortable and confusion,

Am James kinn's friend, po replyed while giving a soft smile..

Where is kinn , he asked while looking for him

He is with his friend... , Po replyed

Oh ... as I expect he always like this a workaholic stupid, just went to his friend while left his beautiful husband here,, I will never do something like this if I had such a beautiful wife , he said with a filtering mode while holding po hand who didn't even like the other ones presence.

But suddenly someone came between them which make James to lose the grip on po..

Then you go and marry someone who looks beautiful rather than looking someone's husband's beauty . Kinn said while holding po's hand gently while wiping his hand with a tissue where James was touched.

Ahh .hhh I , I was just joking kinn I ..I know you will be around him am just ... James trying to escape while uttering something.

Kinn: yeah yeah I know ..but you know I don't like when someone dare to touch what's belongs to me..ok .. and that's enough for James to ran away from their site.

Then kinn hold po's hand and left from there, but these complete drama were seen by petevegas ,they were very happy to see kinn being protective towards po , it's mean slowly he accept this relation, this marriage,.

On the other side,

Po became very happy , he can't even sleep he keep thinking about the incident how kinn convey that he belongs to him, that make po very happy and he thankful for James because of him ,he see this side of kinn,

He looks at kinn who sleeping peacefully beside him while keep a good distance, po slowly touch his hand while said thanku which were like a whisper.

Author pov

Next day kinn went to the office , and po doing his house chores, there are maids for them but po like to do it by himself, he is doing his work that's when he got the grandpa's medicine from the dinning table which he forgot to take, so he take it to give it to him , he about to entire the room but got stopped , when he heard the conversation of grandpa and mom, they were talking about kinn , he decided to leave but his mind refused, he know it not good to eavesdrop, but he want to stay there...

Tomorrow, it's been 5 years , she said while look at her dad, it's been five years my sons being like this,

Mmh , times goes to fast , but it's feel like we're in the same condition, nothing change at all ... she said with the same emotion.