𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Nurse NikkiPlease comment & vote😊

Nurse Nikki
Please comment & vote😊

It is the day after Summerslam and I was called in early to meet with Mark and Jane. On shows following a huge event like summerslam or wrestlemania it's common for you to start a new storyline or be pulled out of one tv for a bit. Truth be told I am not sure what they could want– I'm just nervous. Meeting with them could always go one of two ways– either really bad or really good.

Harley walked through the halls with nerves, an uneasy feeling as she looked for the room where she'd be meeting the WWE execs. She took in a deep breath before exhaling as she came to find the place where they were. She plastered a smile before walking into the room where Jane and Caranno sat at a desk.

"Caranno. Jane." She acknowledged shaking their hands and giving them small hugs.

They returned the gesture, "Harley."

"Have a seat." Caranno pointed to the empty couch that was in the office space. Harley did so, bringing her hands together in her lap, "You seem nervous." He smiled with a chuckle.

She let out an anxious chuckle, "You guys make me nervous."

Jane reached over, with a comforting hand, "Well luck for you, we come with good news." Hearing those words, Harley released a breath and met their eyes with curiosity.

"We know that originally your storyline with Aj was supposed to end or fade after your summerslam match but we decided to continue it

"You know that our creative team likes to not just take insight from our divas and the level they're at but also from our WWE universe.

"Right

"Your match created some of the most buzz yesterday and definitely the most any divas matches has ever gotten

"Wow

Caranno nodded, "Therefore You and Aj are continuing an independent storyline tonight for the Divas championship down the line."

The legacy sat there with her jaw dropped, "Wow." She sat like a deer in headlights, "Me? Really? Me? Are you sure?" he questioned with shock.

The two laughed, "Yes you."

Her eyes began to water, "Oh my god." She lunged herself toward them in a hug, "Thank you."

She sat back on the couch properly, "Wow." Her eyes filled with amazement.

"You deserve it." And it was true. Despite not being on the main roster as long as most, she was one of the hardest working divas that there were. It proved in Her worth ethic and commitment to what she loved, it was inspiring and infectious. Her attitude was never a problem and she was grateful for every opportunity that she was ever encountered with.

"We want you to know that it's for a number of reasons. Not just because fans want to see this." 

Jane agreed, "Exactly. The level you compete with is out of this world and whether it's because it courses through your blood or you're just that good, it doesn't matter because you are a top diva and athlete."