𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Flirting with Fandango

A/n: I have another author's note at the end if y'all could please read it. It's nothing bad lol. But anyway, comment and vote.

Harley was backstage taking a business call near the back of the backstage arena. She was by herself behind a curtain as the show started.

It was then that she was met with the newly wed couple, "What's up stinky?" John questioned in a playful manner.

Harley sent him a look but smiled back at the duo, "Hey."

"What's up with you?" He further questioned, "Why are you back here alone?"

"I was on a call." She told them

John suddenly pulled a disturbed look, "Don't tell me you and my cuz were getting freaky on the phone..."

The two girls gasped at his words, "Oh my god."

"Freak." Trin slapped her own husband on the arm.

"It wasn't Joe." She said in a knowing tone, "It was a business call for your information."

"Oh trust me I know you were handling business." He continued to remark, making the girls chuckle.

Harley held a hand up to him, "You need to calm down."

"Speaking of Joe..." Trin trailed off, "When's he coming back?"

"Next week." Harley polluted. Joe had unfortunately suffered a concussion during one of his grueling matches which led him to be pulled for about two weeks.

"You miss him?"

Harley nodded softly, "I do. I've just gotten used to being around him so much and I miss my big samoan pillow." She joked, making the other two laugh. "But he's gotta rest and heal. Plus he's spending some good time with Jojo and having family time so I can't be too disappointed." They nodded understandingly.

"Speaking of family time, are you coming down to disney world next week."

"Yes I am."

In the midst of all their busy schedules there were a number of free days that all had that aligned in the week coming that offered them time with their family. It was at first an idea, then it grew into an actual trip filled with Trin and John, Josh and his wife, Joe and Harley and of course all the kids.

"Oh it's about to be lit." John clapped his hands together.

"The kids are gonna have so much fun." Trinity exclaimed, "It's gonna be such a nice week."

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

While on the way to the next show Harley sat in the back passenger seat of the rental car with Ariane while Trin and Eva sat up front. Harley had been on her phone answering emails and looking at messages in rangers to the show later that night.