𝐓𝐰𝐨

Tango with Fandango

Tango with Fandango

It had been only a couple of weeks since Wrestlemania week. There has not been that much for Harley, though she has gotten a chance to be in more matches, which has been great. Though not much has changed personal life wise.

Tonight was another taping of Raw, she was not booked for a match but of course she still showed up and did her own thing. She watched the matches for a while before heading to find her friends.

So far with the new girls Harley had gotten along with them pretty well, specially with Jojo. The two were only a year apart so it was easy to relate and talk about things. Harley would say sheprefered her over Eva Marie.

"Hey, what's up." Harley stopped in a hallway finding Jojo looking like she was waiting.

"I'm just waiting for Eva. She is talking to Mark and Jane." Jojo explained. "She's talking about maybe dancing with Fandango." She told her.

Harley had a look of surprise, "Wow, I didn't know she could dance." She said which only prompted Jojo to shrug her shoulders. "Well, I'm going to find Trin and Arianne, I'll see you around." She excused herself bidding her goodbyes with the girl.

Harley usually traveled with the two girls so now she was going to find them. She found them changed into their street clothes after having changed from their ring gear.

"You guys did great out there." She told them to pull them in each for a hug. They both thanked her and pulled away from the bug.

"I need to tell you what this one is thinking." Trin points to Arianne. Harley waits a moment allowing Trinity to continue, "She wants to get someone else to do our gear."

Harley gasped, snapping her head to Arianne who merely shrugged in response. "You're going against Sandra?" She questioned.

Sandra is the best at what she does, she's done all of our gear since we've started Although I get Arianne's frustrations, I think that it could end up blowing up in her face.

"It's not that big of a deal." She defended.

Harley shook her head playfully, "Wait till Sandra finds out. She will eat you alive." She said, making Trin agree and laugh a little bit.

"Girl bye." Arianna flipped her hair dramatically as she walked away from the other two girls. THough they all knew it was playful.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The following day Harley found herself going to lunch with Jojo after having worked out together that morning. With Eva Marie's boyfriend visiting her, Jojo didn't want to feel like she was intruding so she opted to hang out with someone else.

The two sat down and ordered their food and drinks before falling into a conversation. It was mostly about wrestling and working out but they did talk about their personal lives.