𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Feuding Funkadactyls

"I'm going to broken tomorrow." Harley commented as she released the weights onto the floor. Her arms felt like they were going to fall off.

⌜Starting off with my morning I decided to go get in a work out with Joe. It's always nice to train and workout with your friends, especially when that friend can give you great tips about fitness. Joe is incredible in the ring, so I know that he knows his stuff so it's nice to get those pointers for him.⌟

He stood off to the side, "That was all horrible form." He teased her knowing it would frustrate her.

She slapped his arm playfully, "You're so annoying." She scoffed.

He threw his hands up in defense, "I'm taking time out of my day and this is how you repay me." He gestured to her hitting him.

"Shut up." She grabbed her water bottle just as the two newbies made their presence known.

"Hi, Harley." Jojo greeted her with a wave which Harley returned, she was usually a hugger but not when she was all sweaty. She did appreciate the acknowledgement though from the girl, whereas as the redheaded newbie paid her no attention.

Harley didn't care, she just shrugged and went back to doing what shwas doing as she continued to observe their conversation.

"We wanted to introduce ourselves."

"Jojo." The curly-haired girl extended her hand.

The samoan nodded, shaking her hand before moving on to Eva Marie, "Joe."

"I'm Eva Marie." She introduced herself. "We're the new Divas." He nodded understandingly as she continued on, "We didn't mean to interrupt, we just had to introduce ourselves."

"Right on." He told her.

They excused themselves, "Nice meeting you." They said, "Enjoy your work out Jojo called out to the two before they walked away to the treadmills.

As they left Joe noticed Harley's standoffish behavior. He knew something was up and he kind of got the idea with her glaring, "Which one do we not like?" He questioned making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion, "You're like hardcore glaring." He pointed out.

"I am not." She shook her head denying the accusation.

An amused smile made its way to his face, "Yeah you are." He confirmed. "So which one is it? It's the redhead right?"

Harley gave in as she sighed, "It's not that I don't like her, I just get an off vibe about her." She admitted.

Joe continued to tease her though, "You're such a hater."

"I'm leaving." She pouted though she wasn't genuinely upset rather just being playful, but before she 'could' to leave Joe pulled her back. "Joe!" She laughed.