𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Harley Huffman was born to WWE royalty

Harley Huffman was born to WWE royalty. Her parents are definitely memorable names that will always be remembered in the industry. It was safe to say that standards were set high for Harley.

As a child with parents in the entertainment business Harley was always kept busy. She did your typical gymnastics and dance classes as a little girl courtesy of her mom. But, as she grew older she knew that wrestling was what she wanted. She had convinced her parents to put her in martial arts classes and by seventh grade she had started wrestling and has continued it ever since. It was safe to say she fell in love with the sport.

Inside the ring she is known as Harlow. She wanted something that meant something strong but was also similar to her own name. She had created a badass persona that also has a sweet side. Coming into the WWE she was a good guy.

///

Joe Anoa'i is a part of one of the greatest dynasties that has come from the Wwe

Joe Anoa'i is a part of one of the greatest dynasties that has come from the Wwe. His long lineage of family in wrestling expands very long.

It was a clear career choice for him when football wasn't an option any more and it was safe to say that he excelled in his craft. Better known as Roman Reigns in the Wwe, he came in strong as a force to be reckoned with The Shield, consisting of Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. He was set in the right direction and his journey will be an amazing one.

Though aside from his sort of stone-cold persona in the ring, he was one of the kindest souls you'd ever meet. He was a family man. Especially with being a single father, spending time with the ones he loved was very important to him.

A/N: In my story I am making him a single father and decided to age his daughter down by two years. I mean no disrespect to Roman and his actual family they seem all very lovely, this is simply just for the story.